Good Christian Movies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kempis

To save a life is a very good movie...

A clasic is "The Mission" with Robert de Niro :)

Z

Zero_Kool

fireproof
thats my faveret.

E

empowered2love

Father of Lights is a really good movie. Check it out: Father of Lights

[video=youtube;eKpPVkHlDQU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKpPVkHlDQU[/video]

taggerung

Apr 26, 2009
I don't know if it is really classified as a Christian movie, but "the blind side" is a really good one. Pretty clean too :)

A

alehandra

Here is my favorite, several films :

#Unconditional movie ( new, and dvd release now )u can check detail it >> unconditionalthemovie.com
#Fireproof
#Faith like potatoes
#Facing the giant

Be blessing
-cilla-

C

colalella2891

"Signs" starring Mel Gibson is a good one. It leans more toward Catholicism since Mel Gibson is a priest in it, but the movie sends a good message about having faith. Very good flick.

H

hospitalpharmacist

My favorite movies:
Mission with Jeremy Irons
City of joy with Patrick Swayze (God rest his soul)

C

Chezz

Letters to God..Is a cute movie!

E

empowered2love

How about Furious Love?
[video=youtube;GdrBsL7PZ2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdrBsL7PZ2g[/video]

E

eats_mice

Whoever suggested litte miss sunshine is a huge troll. It's actually a very horrible movie with much explicit content

Stevehere

Sep 13, 2012
Here are a few Christian movies i hav watched...Quiet good ones and brand new too :)

1.The encounter (feat gospel singer jaci velasquez)
2. I am Gabriel
3. Clancy (this movie really touched me :) )
4. Amish Grace
5. Courageous
6. To save a life

Stevehere

Sep 13, 2012
Oh i missed out another good one.. The secrets of Jonathan sperry

E

empowered2love

Try Finger of God. It's about God's power and love, and how the incredible things he did back in the Bible, He still does today.

[video=youtube;SeghFM0SL6Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeghFM0SL6Y[/video]

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/fingerofgod

Jul 13, 2014
To Save a Life
After the suicide of his childhood best friend, a teen tries to change his life around and turn towards God

God's Not Dead(just came out this year)
A college student is challenged to prove the existence of God to his atheist professor in order to pass his philosophy class

Grace Unplugged
A teenager who sings in church with her father wants to run away and start a non-christian singing career of her own

those are all mostly for teens and young adults but they are very good!!!

L

leasamimee

I have watch some of these movies;

The courageous
Flywheel
Fireproof
Facing the Giants
Passion of the Christ
Son of God
To Save a Life
Love comes softy

Its really uplifting when I watch christian movies. I know you have already watch most in the list because these was the popular ones. :)) but I really love watching movies.. Do you have any suggestions like unique christian movie I dont care if its unpopular .. Thanks :))

L

leasamimee

Wow Thanks for all your suggestion it gives me a hint on what to watch next :))

J

jsmoove

Courageous
The Encounter
What If
Facing The Giants

pstsheriff

Nov 24, 2014
son of God, God is not Dead, Heaven is real