Good Day early a.m. to all.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
couln't find the good morning threads. :whistle::coffee: Starting all over.

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Good Sunday morning to all CC people. I hope GOD blesses you on this day of rest. Praying to our awesome GOD. Our creator and redeemer. Asking for forgiveness where we fall short of honoring you. Lead us and help us to follow your narrow path. Bless those that are sick and need healing. Please give comfort to those who are suffering. Use us to reach the lost so that they will repent from their sin and reach to you for salvation. Through the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name we pray Amen

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018

Genesis 1:31
And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Good Sunday morning to all CC people. I hope GOD blesses you on this day of rest. Praying to our awesome GOD. Our creator and redeemer. Asking for forgiveness where we fall short of honoring you. Lead us and help us to follow your narrow path. Bless those that are sick and need healing. Please give comfort to those who are suffering. Use us to reach the lost so that they will repent from their sin and reach to you for salvation. Through the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name we pray Amen
AMEN

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Good day to you my friend. I haven't seen you for months but I am glad to see that you are still with us. I enjoy your inspirational posts too. God Bless You.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Sunday came and went, oh that's the poetry forum. Blessed is the name of the Lord! BE blessed all, you are loved, unconditionally by a great Abba God.!

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Good day to you my friend. I haven't seen you for months but I am glad to see that you are still with us. I enjoy your inspirational posts too. God Bless You.
Thank you for your kind words. God Bless you and yours.

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Good Monday morning, I hope everyone had a great sabbath day and received a blessing from GOD. Psalm 9:10 Those who know your name will put their trust in you, for you LORD, have not forsaken those who seek you. Amen have a great day.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Or good Thursday to ya'll. I know there's another thread like this, where idk. :) Every day is a good day.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Don't rush to stop to smell the flowers. This day will never come back again. Make some memories to remember.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
squirrels don't talk back. Lots of pictures of them praying. YES! my favorite friend. lot of friends!:giggle:

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

I'm rejoicing I could be a blessing, and that the Holy Spririt is shed abroad in my heart to be used by him, here. EVerything I post is directly from the Holy Spirit, not another's. If I learned something from a sermon, I usually say so. Ya'll be careful what you post, I've been in churches where some have come up to me, and asked me, are the the one who's on here? lol did post my picture somewhere, on my threads. lol
Here's our golden words, for today, that I received. Many loved Jesus, he is altogether beautiful, those who hated him abused him, verbally, and physically, you know what they said and did to our Jesus before the crucification. There is a song " Fairest Lord Jesus". Fairest has many descriptive words, one of them is beautiful. Our Father who is the creator of all things, don't you enjoy life, looking at all of God's creations. It is a gift, from him. Look at these flowers, how truly beautiful is his handiwork. A wife is a gift from the Lord, and it was said, Husbands love your wifes, even as Christ loved the church, and gave himself for her, not love your wifi more. It is written Jesus as being the fairest of 10 thousand. Ester was chosen among many, Rebekah was fairest, Rachel was fairest, and so were the daughters of Job, the most beautifulest, fairest in the Land. Fairest comes with God's embroidery his creations. Fairest beautiful also means, one of no Judgment, Condemnation, and Criticism, not bias, not prejudice, nor discriminatory. How could beautiful be any other way? When we have the Holy Spirit within us, which is Jesus, and his love, his beauty, his peace, his anointing, how could any one be less than what our Lord is described. The bible verse that says, All men are drawn to the light. NO man sets his light under a busel, but on a hill, so that all could see. bible verse. There truly is a beauty from within, that shines on the outside. Don't throw dirt on someone, because they are indulged in the beauty of our Lord, and Savior. For he is the Rose of Sharon, the lily of the valley. Do you enjoy God's handiworks? Then enjoy the wife God has given you, beautiful, within, and as each of us, are one of a kind, beautiful of appearance, is the work of God's hands. Don't trash, or destroy his handiwork. THink upon these things, what so ever things are lovely, of good report, and what so ever things are beautiful. bv. It is beauty Jesus beauty from the ashes. Be careful how you speak of God' handiwork, he is the designer, and creator, Now I know why, Jesus said, these words, Do not condemn Do not judge, do not criticism.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
I'm indulging in the fellowship of the beautiful people in my new church, beautiful as within, oh some ourside too lol jk . I want to thank God for his leading us to a loving pasture. Last month, we went to a retreat, there were 3 deer out by our window. Such beauty and great peace, of fellowship with the other ladies of the church. Such acceptance, without any bias, so I'm going to be on vacation here, enjoying the outings with my church. See ya after summer, HAVE A GREAT SAFE SUMMER everyone. God is ABle in every situation. Hugs. kalyna18:):giggle: