Good first intro lines?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tabitha4thelord

(what I wouldn't say or do) : Hello!....I don't usually do this, but I would love to take you out. Do you have any Italian in you? Would you like some?...........(18 second pause).........because I know a fabulous Italian Restaurant I would love to take you to, after all I am 100% Italian. :p;):cool:....
Hahaha, this one Is so bad

But I get what your saying here lol

T

Tabitha4thelord

"Wow!!!.... I'm sorry, I just realized that when God made woman after His own image, I'm seeing proof of that right now, Hello my name is___ what is your name, and don't say Angela or my knees will buckle....(Smile)."
Awwwwww!!!
So sweet!

W

wwjd_kilden

Any of you seen the move Patch Adams?

If I'd been an extrovert, I think I'd try that hanging-from-a-tree-saying-hi thing.

T

Tabitha4thelord

Any of you seen the move Patch Adams?

If I'd been an extrovert, I think I'd try that hanging-from-a-tree-saying-hi thing.
aww, that's very cute
and yes that movie was good

S

Stewart

Hi I have been recently been diagnosed as being love sick and your the only cure!!!

G

Galatea

When I was single, not too long ago, I had trouble starting up a conversation with a woman. What suggestions do you have that would be appropriate for striking up a conversation with the opposite sex.
A little less conversation and a little more action. Wouldn't hurt if the guy saying the words is Elvis.

Leftheri

May 25, 2017
"How much does an elephant way? Enough to break the ice. Hi my name is...."

Leftheri

May 25, 2017
Actually, I've never went up to a woman and introduced myself. Not my thing. Never had to when I was younger and handsome. But I talk to strangers all the time. My daughter laughs at me. "Omg you talk to random people..lol"

J

Jessie_1

"You know... my day started out on the down side... and then I noticed your smile... thank you".

J

joefizz

You are the weird one Joefizzy pop

but I still luvs ya
but in a good way miss tabby,I get people to laugh,how??? I say hello I'm Joefizz...what's so funny??? why are you laughing??? why can't you stop???the bathroom is over there!!!