F
Femalelamb
Guest
As I reflect on Christ on the cross I've been pondering what great lengths Yeshua/Jesus,Lord went to tear the veil and make a way for us to draw near to Him. My prayer... That I do not take what He did lightly or for granted. That spending time being still, waiting for His voice, praying, is precious and at the top of my priority list. This life and this world may I truly remember to count as loss, and remember the value of eternity... And may I instill that first in my children, and secondly be an example to them and those around me at all times. No excuses. No greasy grace. Running the race in fear and trembling leaning on the author of my faith... The Holy One of Isreal, Creator of Heaven and Earth, the Holy Breath of Heaven...
and as I think on Him and consider my heart, realize that without love my religious activities are but a banging cymbal. But to extend grace to everyone around me and to take the good, to consider them all better than myself, to care for their needs, and to pray when I discern rather than critisize and to be in unity with my spouse as well as the Body of Christ is to be in Unity with the Holy Spirit which is God's breath from Heaven... To truly in my heart mind and soul do this, is true worship in Spirit as well as is picking up my cross to follow Him without uttering a word in my own defense.
He being fully Lord, fully Jesus (the Word made flesh), fully the Holy Spirit in me on Earth as He is in heaven and my heart full and burns with joy, and sincere gratitude unable to put in words. It is more than just an emotional experience, although it is, and beautiful peace. Knowing that He will continue the work in me and show me mercy as I show mercy every morning. But also that what He shows me daily as I seek His Kingdom, His will, His way, I can trust and be confident regardless of the waves of this life that go up and down continuously until I draw my final breath or He returns (which no one knows the day or time of either... Please. Remember this when faced with horrific reports of illness or disease... Remember Jesus poured out His veins and endured all our pain that we would be healed, believe it!) and we all shall bow our heads on that glorious and terrible Day and cast our crowns at His feet willingly and freely, that He is good and sovereign and mighty and Holy always and forever.
And this quote I read today that set such lovely thoughts throughout my day today from one of the long since gone to be with our Father, T.W. Tozier, an anointed teacher well beyond His years in wisdom. Long since thrown His crown gladly I'm sure...
"What I think about God is the most important things about me."
http://youtu.be/bAU5EXWs93g
and lastly I wasn't sure ID share this, and please know I believe anything done or said outside of. Christ is wrong so understand I prayerfully shared this and did some background on the scripture basis. Those who know the Word will get it.
Good Friday I woke at the very early sunrise. I peeked my eyes open as I heard my husband shutting the bathroom door. My room was filled with pink beaming in my window. Now I believe it very significant for last week in a prayer meeting the same thing happened in the sanctuary but only I saw it. So I believe I was to seek out its meaning. I've heard over the years colors meaning different things. I never thought on it too much. Does it have scripture basis? Well, yes, yes I believe it does. But we all must lean on the Word and not to cling to the signs for sure. But below I found this to minister to me as well as encourag me. Last week I felt such despair and fear about my circumstances. This week I had a night of anger towards unrighteousness and I let it cause me to stumble. I know God's mercy is new every morning but I tend to beat myself up when I cause a stumbling block for others, especially after the darkness of the last three years and the harse judgement I've received from those supposed to be in the Faith. Ok so here is the point:
PINK (LIGHT RED) Includes attributes of White and Red. Holy Awakening: New Birth, the Womb, The Breath of Mercy being BORN: a new Priest being awakened into sanctification. Pink calls for the Priesthood of God to awaken in us. Pink speaks of ministry unto the Lord. The Priest’s garments were white and often got splattered with BLOOD. Although it may be rinsed off it would look pink until the end of their shift. It was the mark of Priesthood because it meant they were doing their job of ministering to the Lord the Sacrifice He required. Today, He requires us to present Jesus as the sacrifice. As priests of our homes we cover and sprinkle with His Blood in prayer to purify and cleanse ourselves and our family. Jesus’ Blood is what we drink during communion. It is the Liquid Mercy that is our drink indeed. Nothing evil can come near or cross the covenant represented by the Blood of Jesus. Pink speaks of Covenant: the blood has been splattered properly. His Life Force is going down our throat into our deepest parts and becoming part of our body. We are receiving all that He is. The Life is in the BLOOD. Now that the Blood of the Perfect Sacrifice is upon us and covers us and is INSIDE OF US: The Father can now look upon His people as clean and holy because of the blood sacrifice. God’s Holy desire is being fulfilled in the priest presenting the sacrifice. Jesus is our sacrifice. When we come to the cross (the Altar) and repent and believe upon Him as the Son of God, we are sprinkled and covered with the blood that flows continuously from the cross. It is a new birth of the Kingdom of God into our inner most being. Our soul is being inhabited by the King of kings and Lord of lords. Jesus is born into us. So birth is pink, there is often a splattering of blood at birth. The child must be washed of the blood that gets all over him at birth. That blood is part of being born. Birth involves blood. There are often clean white towels around that turn pink. It is part of the process of BIRTH. Our soul is born again when we repent. We die to that old umbilical cord of the world, the flesh, and the devil and become mature believers in the Light of being Born Again into living and moving in the new environment of His kingdom: His Spirit.
FUCHSIA (DARK PINK) Fiery Electric Mercy, the PASSION of Mercy erupting in loud musical Passionate PRAISES! Psalms 149:3 This color is the color of Joy and the Womb of Intercession and worship where God’s fruit is conceived. This color imparts ears to hear how Wise our God is, how Beautiful He is and how much the bride desires for the fruit in her womb (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, etc) to LOOK LIKE Him!!! This color speaks of conception and spiritual pregnancy and the passion between the God of the Universe becoming the Bridegroom to the Bride (the mature and complete church). The INTENSITY of the priest’s covenant with the Father brings forth a fruitful conception in the heart of the mature believer. This color is LOUD and gives VOICE to the deep desires of the Bride of Christ (the mature church in union with Christ) becoming fulfilled and satisfied. This is the color of the inner chambers of God’s Secret places: His Heart. His heart is for us to know Him intimately enough to become pregnant with the Seed of His Word and give birth to His plans and purposes in this earth. This Fuchsia Color is what it looks like inside the deep, deep inner workings of the organs of God’s Body and the passion that erupts from seeing His LIGHT and TRUTH shine through.
Credit on color research to Carol Nemitz
and as I think on Him and consider my heart, realize that without love my religious activities are but a banging cymbal. But to extend grace to everyone around me and to take the good, to consider them all better than myself, to care for their needs, and to pray when I discern rather than critisize and to be in unity with my spouse as well as the Body of Christ is to be in Unity with the Holy Spirit which is God's breath from Heaven... To truly in my heart mind and soul do this, is true worship in Spirit as well as is picking up my cross to follow Him without uttering a word in my own defense.
He being fully Lord, fully Jesus (the Word made flesh), fully the Holy Spirit in me on Earth as He is in heaven and my heart full and burns with joy, and sincere gratitude unable to put in words. It is more than just an emotional experience, although it is, and beautiful peace. Knowing that He will continue the work in me and show me mercy as I show mercy every morning. But also that what He shows me daily as I seek His Kingdom, His will, His way, I can trust and be confident regardless of the waves of this life that go up and down continuously until I draw my final breath or He returns (which no one knows the day or time of either... Please. Remember this when faced with horrific reports of illness or disease... Remember Jesus poured out His veins and endured all our pain that we would be healed, believe it!) and we all shall bow our heads on that glorious and terrible Day and cast our crowns at His feet willingly and freely, that He is good and sovereign and mighty and Holy always and forever.
And this quote I read today that set such lovely thoughts throughout my day today from one of the long since gone to be with our Father, T.W. Tozier, an anointed teacher well beyond His years in wisdom. Long since thrown His crown gladly I'm sure...
"What I think about God is the most important things about me."
http://youtu.be/bAU5EXWs93g
and lastly I wasn't sure ID share this, and please know I believe anything done or said outside of. Christ is wrong so understand I prayerfully shared this and did some background on the scripture basis. Those who know the Word will get it.
Good Friday I woke at the very early sunrise. I peeked my eyes open as I heard my husband shutting the bathroom door. My room was filled with pink beaming in my window. Now I believe it very significant for last week in a prayer meeting the same thing happened in the sanctuary but only I saw it. So I believe I was to seek out its meaning. I've heard over the years colors meaning different things. I never thought on it too much. Does it have scripture basis? Well, yes, yes I believe it does. But we all must lean on the Word and not to cling to the signs for sure. But below I found this to minister to me as well as encourag me. Last week I felt such despair and fear about my circumstances. This week I had a night of anger towards unrighteousness and I let it cause me to stumble. I know God's mercy is new every morning but I tend to beat myself up when I cause a stumbling block for others, especially after the darkness of the last three years and the harse judgement I've received from those supposed to be in the Faith. Ok so here is the point:
PINK (LIGHT RED) Includes attributes of White and Red. Holy Awakening: New Birth, the Womb, The Breath of Mercy being BORN: a new Priest being awakened into sanctification. Pink calls for the Priesthood of God to awaken in us. Pink speaks of ministry unto the Lord. The Priest’s garments were white and often got splattered with BLOOD. Although it may be rinsed off it would look pink until the end of their shift. It was the mark of Priesthood because it meant they were doing their job of ministering to the Lord the Sacrifice He required. Today, He requires us to present Jesus as the sacrifice. As priests of our homes we cover and sprinkle with His Blood in prayer to purify and cleanse ourselves and our family. Jesus’ Blood is what we drink during communion. It is the Liquid Mercy that is our drink indeed. Nothing evil can come near or cross the covenant represented by the Blood of Jesus. Pink speaks of Covenant: the blood has been splattered properly. His Life Force is going down our throat into our deepest parts and becoming part of our body. We are receiving all that He is. The Life is in the BLOOD. Now that the Blood of the Perfect Sacrifice is upon us and covers us and is INSIDE OF US: The Father can now look upon His people as clean and holy because of the blood sacrifice. God’s Holy desire is being fulfilled in the priest presenting the sacrifice. Jesus is our sacrifice. When we come to the cross (the Altar) and repent and believe upon Him as the Son of God, we are sprinkled and covered with the blood that flows continuously from the cross. It is a new birth of the Kingdom of God into our inner most being. Our soul is being inhabited by the King of kings and Lord of lords. Jesus is born into us. So birth is pink, there is often a splattering of blood at birth. The child must be washed of the blood that gets all over him at birth. That blood is part of being born. Birth involves blood. There are often clean white towels around that turn pink. It is part of the process of BIRTH. Our soul is born again when we repent. We die to that old umbilical cord of the world, the flesh, and the devil and become mature believers in the Light of being Born Again into living and moving in the new environment of His kingdom: His Spirit.
FUCHSIA (DARK PINK) Fiery Electric Mercy, the PASSION of Mercy erupting in loud musical Passionate PRAISES! Psalms 149:3 This color is the color of Joy and the Womb of Intercession and worship where God’s fruit is conceived. This color imparts ears to hear how Wise our God is, how Beautiful He is and how much the bride desires for the fruit in her womb (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, etc) to LOOK LIKE Him!!! This color speaks of conception and spiritual pregnancy and the passion between the God of the Universe becoming the Bridegroom to the Bride (the mature and complete church). The INTENSITY of the priest’s covenant with the Father brings forth a fruitful conception in the heart of the mature believer. This color is LOUD and gives VOICE to the deep desires of the Bride of Christ (the mature church in union with Christ) becoming fulfilled and satisfied. This is the color of the inner chambers of God’s Secret places: His Heart. His heart is for us to know Him intimately enough to become pregnant with the Seed of His Word and give birth to His plans and purposes in this earth. This Fuchsia Color is what it looks like inside the deep, deep inner workings of the organs of God’s Body and the passion that erupts from seeing His LIGHT and TRUTH shine through.
Credit on color research to Carol Nemitz