GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.

  • Thread starter Thread starter LoveStille
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LoveStille

Guest
THANK GOD FOR ANOTHER DAY. THANK GOD FOR WAKING OTHERS AND MYSELF UP THIS MORNING. THANK YOU GOD. AMEN.
 
Hi, Ms. Stille. I just now read this fourteen hours and nineteen minutes after you posted it, or 9:00 pm. I hope you're not one of those people that type everything in all caps. I don't mean to be rude, but people that type like that all the time look really ghetto and unintelligent. I looked at nine of your other posts on Christian Chat and you seem like a normal person. Maybe you were just really happy and had a marvelous morning today. If that's the case, then I'm happy that you're happy.

Zephaniah 3:14 in the New Century Version says, "Sing, Jerusalem. Israel, shout for joy! Jerusalem, be happy and rejoice with all your heart." Charles Spurgeon said, "God made human beings as he made his other creatures, to be happy. ...They are in their right element when they are happy." C.S. Lewis said, "It is a Christian duty...for everyone to be as happy as he can." That scripture verse and two quotes I just mentioned are on page 17 of Happiness by Randy Alcorn. One month and twenty days ago I bought that book. Everyone should read it. Have a marvelous Sunday and a marvelous Monday.
 
We are in fact the beautiful bride of Christ. Greatly desired and adored by him.
 
I WAS VERY EXCITED. I don't always type that way , but thanks for the comment.