Good Morning

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Danacovert82

Banned
May 18, 2015
237
2
0
44
Good morning guys, and gals. I'm doing good. I am just thinking about the thread about televangelists I created last night, and how every time I start liking one people say things about them that pushes me to like them. I'm not going to like them anymore. Why? I start watching them, then things come up that make me not watch them. And, of course the whole,"Creflo Dollar bought a personal jet with money he solicited from members of the church." So, I'm done as of now liking televangelists. I'm happy about that. I really am.

Also, I'm not hiding my feelings. I'm an open book. So, if you see me getting happy, sad, mad, angry, etc, you'll know that my book is open and I'm showing my true colors. Anyway... Have a good day today, and do what is right. God bless you.