Ok, so you guys just "split" without so much as a "outta here?" Seriously?
Look what you have done! Now......... View attachment 66968
(that should guilt trip 'em..........hehe..........)
o.k. asking to many questions see some psychology here. Never reply to a dumb question, rule #1.I think it is a sign of being selfish, my way or the highway attitude and only loving those that love you instead of loving all just the way they are and I bet when people see they are loved this way, I bet they quit harming others.
o.k. asking to many questions see some psychology here. Never reply to a dumb question, rule #1.
Are there really any dumb Questions. how will one know anything unless one asks
A fool asks no Question and remains a fool. where ones that ask only are a fool for a little while
Yes, that is true.......but don't forget the old adage........."Better to remain quiet and let people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right."
Good morning........oh, no, wait, wrong thread.......sigh........so I'll just say HEY BROTHER! God bless..........
Well then this I maybe how to be corrected, or can bring correcting it bottom line is between the believer and the Lord whom is our teacher right?
Love the post though
I would rather be a fool for a minute or two than for a life time
I would rather be a blind man that can see over a seeing man that is blind?
I see said the blind man to the deaf Lady as he picked up the hammer and SAW!!!
sneaky mice, don't know why there not sewing but must of went to a house with left over cheese some where, no crumbs here. YayThe other mouse quit working, lets see if this one sews. no cheese for them they quit working.