Good nite, there is good morning, but I like good nite too.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jkalyna
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Buenas Dias,
como estas amigo, amiga
Gloria Dios
:)
Buenas noches
:)
​
 

Attachments

  • kissing_smiley-7.gif
    kissing_smiley-7.gif
    32.1 KB · Views: 29
  • laying-aside-every-weight-and-sin.jpg
    laying-aside-every-weight-and-sin.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 29
  • M401234.jpg
    M401234.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 29
  • psalm119-32.jpg
    psalm119-32.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 29
  • smiley-10.gif
    smiley-10.gif
    48.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Run to Win.jpg
    Run to Win.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 29
I would like to meet 38miles, dcontroversial and tintin, I recon just to name a few. I'd like to meet Cobus to see if he would actually yell at me when speaking ;)
 
No biggie, copy repost in another, Good nite, good morning good afternoon to you all. God just love you and all that is the foundation, so we build from there
 
Let's keep Rhebein in prayer, that all is well with him. He hasn't been on for a week now. Father, take care of him, and be with him in Jesus name. amen.
 
A word to dream about.
Be tender hearted one to another. bible verse

When other's talk cold, wear the shield of faith, to quench the fiery darts, and remember,
let all men be liars, but God is not a man that he would lie.
His words stand true and amen.
No weapon formed against us shall prosper, and that means, threats, tactics, schemes every evil thing,
and no tongue risen up in judgement shall prevail against us, for this is our heritage says the Lord and calls us his rightous.
It dosn't matter what someone says, against the believers
What matters is what Jesus says,
And that's what I listen to.
New attire
My Shield of FAith
Never goes out of style
but puts out the fires that the tongue from hell starts
Good nite
:)

​
 
Last edited:
Good nite, and there's tomorrow.
Jesus said, Sell everything you have to the rich man.
He didn't say give a percent of your wealth.
True riches are found not in the wallet
but in the word of the Lord.
Sleep in Peace for we are covered by a mighty
Protector, our God.
​
 

Attachments

  • MouseSewingAnimatedTime.gif
    MouseSewingAnimatedTime.gif
    64.6 KB · Views: 17
Thank you for the encouraging words spoken through you by God. I need these reminders, Thank you
 
Good nite, and there's tomorrow.
Jesus said, Sell everything you have to the rich man.
He didn't say give a percent of your wealth.
True riches are found not in the wallet
but in the word of the Lord.
Sleep in Peace for we are covered by a mighty
Protector, our God.
​

As a person sews so is that person, love it
 
Thank you for the encouraging words spoken through you by God. I need these reminders, Thank you
lol ha your so funny, then buy everyone here a brand new house. lol the best house to really have is not the one Jack builds, lol it's the one we build, it's on the Jesus Christ the Chief corner stone, so the foundation has been laid, him, and now we build our lives from there.
 
LoL that is my mouse. I didn't give him a name, but he is here to sew our mouths if we say bad words. :) Good nite and if your good he won't stick you with the sewing needle. So have good dreams because he reads your mind, and you might get it in the middle of the night.
 
LoL that is my mouse. I didn't give him a name, but he is here to sew our mouths if we say bad words. :) Good nite and if your good he won't stick you with the sewing needle. So have good dreams because he reads your mind, and you might get it in the middle of the night.
And the guard dog that has the 2 pretty ear things they are really sticks he will beat you if your bad. So keep the faith, and a bag of dog treats close by.
 
What a way to go, from the bed back to the computer. A little talk with the Lord, and the Holy Spirit spoke back, quicker than you could blink an eye. I am so thankfull he did. So I will share it tomorrow. Maybe it's not everybodys thing to say nite, but it's my way of saying, I luv u my brother, and my sister. :)
 
lol ha your so funny, then buy everyone here a brand new house. lol the best house to really have is not the one Jack builds, lol it's the one we build, it's on the Jesus Christ the Chief corner stone, so the foundation has been laid, him, and now we build our lives from there.

I (Jesus) has already gone and is preparing:
John 14:2
In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And when I leave, welcome me to my new location, and the same for all Father's children, those who beleive
 
lol ha your so funny, then buy everyone here a brand new house. lol the best house to really have is not the one Jack builds, lol it's the one we build, it's on the Jesus Christ the Chief corner stone, so the foundation has been laid, him, and now we build our lives from there.

trusting Abba Father through Son, it is all done in him and through him for us
 
I (Jesus) has already gone and is preparing:
John 14:2
In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And when I leave, welcome me to my new location, and the same for all Father's children, those who beleive
we could stay up all night and sing psalms, and read but even the Lord saw the multitude and saw they were in need of food, he knows our frame that we are dust, so we need to rest, I am not superwomen.