your funny, thought about this and I've been unfriended by a few and given the cold shoulder by some 2, but the truth is, I'm filled full with the Joy of the Lord, and I love you in the Lord, and sense of humor is a blessing, it is good to laugh and even the bible says "that a merry heart is like medicine. I believe you are sold out from being religious, and as me, people don't understand that, some might even think, that there needs to be some kind of line not to cross being in the Joy of the Lord, yes there is, not going onto the Devil's territory, but being blessed by a brother like you, and your prayers, it is form the Lord, say what you want, and those who take offense in some way, then it is what scripture says, "that nothing shall offend the Godly," no evil thought, or even dirty thinking. Sooooo with this said, I will add some more, there are some who read the word, hear the word, BUT, AND BUT, never do, it, to truly Love one another fervently is only one way, to do this, and it is out of a CLEAN HEART, A PURE HEART, AND A UNFEARING HEART, as perfect love casts out fear,,, asking for forgivness's if there were any misunderstandings. A song says, go ahead drive the nails in my hands, my love for you will not change, go ahead and unfriend me, for outside looks, but within Jesus is,,with so much coldness and unlove in the world, you are one of a kind, and don't change.hugs Luv you deeply in Christ.
And this is me, when Jesus redid me, he made me specially lovable,
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Thank you back, giving all credit to Father through Son for this miraculous miracle to have Spirit Eyes, Spirit Heart and Spirit ears of Father that Father has given you. For both of us together yet separate yet one in Spirit and truth to tell others of the unfathomable love that you have received, that no flesh nature can comprehend, you have in Spirit and truth, and I praise this to you to stand fast no matter what, for God does just love us so much that how can one not respond to God with overwhelming thankfulness?
Amen Sister, Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so elated I cry in joy beyond measure