J
jkalyna
Guest
Have u ever felt so excited about tomorrow that u can't wait . It's just a plaine day but like a wedding day to meet your beloved, and that is a real good feeling to have , his presence is like presents.

A fool spews out all his words. This is a verse somewhere. It's so easy to just blab on, and spill everything out. However this is not scriptural. The bible says this; let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be pleasing unto thee Oh Lord. Living in a negative world, and yes it is, trying to find some solace, some hope for some, deleting God in schools, prayer, etc. There is a lot to SAY, a lot to TALK about that just is plain garbage, it's not edifying to another, neither does it construct another, but just plain critical. WE know where we are when self control is not wraped around our tongues. It is one of the fruits of the HOly Spirit. To gird up the lions of your mind, is to be in control, and let your words speak life. Shooting the breeze with family, friends, past time, who know you well, but those who know nothing about you, but your words, can become an offense, and a mess. Think before we speak, our words create, and they could destroy. Our words create an atmosphere, that stays, either a brightness of positive, or a darkness, others can feel it, and without the fruits of the spirit, is not having the character of Christ, "you shall know them by their fruits." Let your fruit remain.
Sometimes the only power some have is hiding in their pocket, instead of their heart. View attachment 127441




Jesus Christ is LORD.There's a song by Peter, Paul, and Mary ya'll heard it, "if I had a hammer:"
The lyrics of it are, I'd show love to my brother, and my sister, and what do you do with a hammer? It is used to build things, right. Nice song, and example, that there is a real hell waiting, and a real Heaven, that our Lord said, "I go to prepare a place for you, in my Father's house are many mansions, if it were not so , I would of not spoken it. On earth Christ was a carpenter, he must of used that hammer to build tables for people to share dinner with their familias together.
Which would you prefer a demon making a hell for you, or the Lord making a mansion, and a home for you. I prefer heaven.
As I look at this picture, it shows the blood dripping down, from hands, feet head, side, face, those are the places that show kindness to others, our hands to help another, not to hurt, our feet, to run to nurture a crying baby, our mind, to comply to love, and "let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart" mind, be pleasing unto you oh Lord. Just look at this picture of Jesus, it almost makes me want to cry.




all from the same people harassment, menacing felony charge, could be brought against them.There are some beautiful things I found in the Old n New Testaments almost exact, one worded by then God, the other by Jesus. I'll post them tomorrow. It is amazingly beautiful, how the old n new are woven together with love, faith, and hope. If you take that Thread out, neither the old nor the new will be complete, as the old phrophsied about Christ, in the book of Isaiah, and others, and the new, used the old as examples, take examples of these. More on this Lord willingly tomorrow. I've had some day , spitting on my path, way, by the car, screaming profanities out the windows, obsence gestures, and all from men. I remember men as men, who worked, said, excuse me, could I help you opened the store door, were polite, respectful, it is now the manifestation of demonic activity, as men's hearts turn away from the presence of a living God, they will grow colder within the spirit, till spiritual death. Father we love you, and thank you for your Love towards, us. View attachment 129851View attachment 129851View attachment 129851View attachment 129851
Jesus was very empathtic, which means, he feels how we feel. He said, 'I am not a high Priest that is not touched by our afflictions, and pain. He is the only Son of God, who has the most compassion on the human race, and did when he was here on earth. Today, hearts are cold and calloused, it is as though they want to inflict hurt, because the word says, "I will take out the stoney heart, and give them a heart of flesh." Even though the heart is flesh, the Lord does not call it compassionate, loving or having empathy being in the other persons shoes. he calls it hard, and cold. Stoney, Calloused, unfeeling. Any wonder he said, least ye become as little children you will in no wise enter into the kingdom of God. What are their favorite things, a feather, a stone, a rain drop, they hold in their hand, and feel the amazement of a wonder yet to be discovered. Any wonder why I love the Lord so much, because he takes my hand, and I feel life, love, and laughter. He is all these things. and more. Hold a rain drop, and you hold the ocean in your hand.


View attachment 130108View attachment 130108[/QUOTE'and I will break the heart of the wicked, which is hard as a stone;'" Or as Matthew Henry puts it, "turning a dead stone into living flesh.