God is an all powerful being. He has done such wonderful things in my life. He has allowed me to wake up every morning in a healthy and great condition. He has blessed me with a loving and fun family and friends. I couldn't ask for more.
Although, life may seem incredibly perfect looking in on the windows of my life that I allow everybody to see. What they don't see is all the hurt that I've been through...all the pain that I'm going through. I wish they could see and understand that. It is very hard to sympathize with others in their times of need. We all need somebody to go through these trials of life. Their lives may look so perfect on the outside but it's what's on the inside that truly matters.
The hope for a better life lies within all of us. We wish we were others...others wish they were us. But something I've learned from my Uncle Don who is in current failing health. He can't see...he can't walk. He's had triple bypass I believe? Not sure what all he has medically but I know it's a lot. He is also a diabetic and is restrained to a wheelchair. My poor Aunt Barb has to take care of her husband who is medically hurting. All my uncle has to say about his own health is "There is somebody out there who is worse off than me. Things could be worse than what they really are now." That is something we should all be. We should all humble ourselves and think...this day could be worse. You could be battling cancer...you could be on the street starving and looking around the corner trying to find where your next dime is. So many stories could be you right now. It's sad to think that there are people going through all of this right now. I hate thinking about it yet I have to think about it or else I will take my own life for granted.
Live every day as if it may be your last. Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like you're on borrowed time. It's good to be alive, folks.
It's good to be alive.
Although, life may seem incredibly perfect looking in on the windows of my life that I allow everybody to see. What they don't see is all the hurt that I've been through...all the pain that I'm going through. I wish they could see and understand that. It is very hard to sympathize with others in their times of need. We all need somebody to go through these trials of life. Their lives may look so perfect on the outside but it's what's on the inside that truly matters.
The hope for a better life lies within all of us. We wish we were others...others wish they were us. But something I've learned from my Uncle Don who is in current failing health. He can't see...he can't walk. He's had triple bypass I believe? Not sure what all he has medically but I know it's a lot. He is also a diabetic and is restrained to a wheelchair. My poor Aunt Barb has to take care of her husband who is medically hurting. All my uncle has to say about his own health is "There is somebody out there who is worse off than me. Things could be worse than what they really are now." That is something we should all be. We should all humble ourselves and think...this day could be worse. You could be battling cancer...you could be on the street starving and looking around the corner trying to find where your next dime is. So many stories could be you right now. It's sad to think that there are people going through all of this right now. I hate thinking about it yet I have to think about it or else I will take my own life for granted.
Live every day as if it may be your last. Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like you're on borrowed time. It's good to be alive, folks.
It's good to be alive.