Gospels first: Matthew

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Danacovert82

Banned
May 18, 2015
237
2
0
44
Hey, guys. I'm listening to the gospel of Matthew first. It is telling as you all know the birth of Jesus Christ. It's teaching how to follow the covanent AFTER Christ was born. Of course we have to follow the Ten Commandments set up by Moses in Exodus 20. But, since Jesus paid for our sins by dying on the cross, then we really have to abide the covanent AFTER He was dead, and rose again.


What im getting out of my first official day of really listening to the bible is, is that He loves me no matter what sin(s) I commit. I could commit the biggest sin of all, and He'd still love me no matter what. That's what I LOVE about Him soooooo much. Why? Because we could fall off the horse a trillion times I our lifetime and He would still pick us back up and dust us off and we'd keep going.

So, get out there and make the most of your life for God. He's gonna ALWAYS be there for us. God bless.