Got a throat infection

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jacko

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2024
2,111
1,348
113
Man, I got stick with a throat infection, and I really need the strength to be in top of my game this week with a state insurance licensing exams so could use prayers. Thank you.
 
il_340x270.1576574132_deyg.jpg

Be strong in the Lord, brother.
 
  • Like
Reactions: shittim
Man, I got stick with a throat infection, and I really need the strength to be in top of my game this week with a state insurance licensing exams so could use prayers. Thank you.

Praying for you and your family.
If you're able, put a mask on in crowded areas. There's a flu going around East Coast too, many variants which are similar to sore throat, cough, sometimes fever.
Stock up on Vitamin C and D and put a mask on if you're able.
I put a mask on when i'm on elevators and other areas where there are people nearby.

God bless you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jacko
Thanks brother, seems like a caught something. It’s spread to my lungs so going to the doc today.
 
Man, I got stick with a throat infection, and I really need the strength to be in top of my game this week with a state insurance licensing exams so could use prayers. Thank you.

I will pray that your stick’s throat infection goes away and you are able to obtain your state insurance license, first try. If it doesn’t happen the first time, keep trying. It’s okay to fail, as long as we don’t give up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jacko
Father touch this man and show him how real you are! Let you manifest presence heal his throat and for give his sins that he might be healed.


I see this with all humility. I wasn’t feeling my best and the test was harder than I thought, but by God‘s grace, I passed the exam. After four days of antibiotics, I’m starting to clear up too.

Bless the Lord, oh my soul.
 
With His agreement, the antibiotics worked, there was a time they did not work for my situation.
Thank you Lord, His blessings to you, Jacko:)(y):unsure::coffee:
 
  • Like
Reactions: jacko