A
April5
Guest
First of all I would like to know if you guys have seen the I Pet Goat 2 Video that has been out for quite some time now. I watched a symbolism video yesterday about it and have not been stop thinking about it ever since.
I Pet Goat 2 Illuminati Part 1-8 - YouTube
Now this is just my theory and my ideas and thoughts. The government shut down that happened about a month ago is leading to another government shut down that is going to happen is the very near future because of how America can not pay back its debts to the other countries. Banks are already preparing for this shutdown. We can't send money to other countries, the money that WE have, WE can't use for whatever we want now. Foreign banking is stopped now, and money is tight, banks are not allowing huge withdrawals (or so I've heard, not sure about the withdrawals part). This next government shut down is going to prepare America for a permanent shutdown. Obama (now I don't have anything against him) is going to be in charge of all policies, including financial and he does not have to discuss with the Congress to have an approval of things. If you guys have not read "Behold a Pale Horse" I do recommend it. I am in the midst of reading it. I used to be skeptical of the Illuminati, if it was real or not, but it is so apparent now. There is no denying it. It's hard to swallow the truth when you're not used to it. With me, I started becoming interested in what all this was and what was really happening when Rihanna came out with that "Umbrella" music video and song. "Good girl gone bad". Music videos are rapidly becoming darker and darker and you can't deny that fact, right? There is so much symbolism and it can't be a coincidence that Jay Z, Rihanna, Kanye West, Lady Gaga, and much more artists are doing the covering one eye thing. It is shown too often now and the triangle/pyramid hand symbol. There should be no more question if Illuminati is real or not. Well at least to me there is not. Politics and Music go hand in hand. 9/11 I believe was the beginning of the end. There is going to be so much worry, well actually there already is so much worry based on finance. These children and teenagers my age I see coming up now are all depressed, basing their lives on pills and many other things that will not help them. God is the only thing that is stable
We are in the end and I believe we should research, know what is actually happening in this world. Don't just go with this system, don't be so worried to survive in this system to not see what is wrong with it. Always pray God for wisdom, He is going to give you it
Our God is great. I want to know more about this stuff since I just started to really research these things and everything makes sense. Don't get too wrapped up in everyday life to notice reality, if that makes sense. I would love to know you guys' inputs and thoughts and questions and answers, just anything about this subject or any subject. I'm a bit afraid about what is going to happen in the future, reading Revelations, it just all matches up. In Matthew, I believe ch.24 or 27, I'm sorry I forgot, but it talks about the world, the whole world going into war, WW3 is going to happen, I believe. The Great Barrier Reef in Australia, or near, is about to become horrible, oil spills happening. Obamacare is not right, it is without consent, no freedom. Music videos are talking about destruction "I never meant to start a war........." Miley...... Applause with Lady Gaga, all these things. I remember like 3? years ago, I watched a video where Kanye West at his concert had his audience raise their hands in the triangle shape and he said "I worship the devil" and everybody cheered him on...... this is so wrong. And I know some people don't take it seriously and take it as a joke? By why would you joke and say that anyways? I know America's relationship with Israel is about to diminish, and that will definitely start up something. A LOT is about to happen... Please let me know what you think about this stuff, or do you just think I'm crazy haha? God Bless you all
I Pet Goat 2 Illuminati Part 1-8 - YouTube
Now this is just my theory and my ideas and thoughts. The government shut down that happened about a month ago is leading to another government shut down that is going to happen is the very near future because of how America can not pay back its debts to the other countries. Banks are already preparing for this shutdown. We can't send money to other countries, the money that WE have, WE can't use for whatever we want now. Foreign banking is stopped now, and money is tight, banks are not allowing huge withdrawals (or so I've heard, not sure about the withdrawals part). This next government shut down is going to prepare America for a permanent shutdown. Obama (now I don't have anything against him) is going to be in charge of all policies, including financial and he does not have to discuss with the Congress to have an approval of things. If you guys have not read "Behold a Pale Horse" I do recommend it. I am in the midst of reading it. I used to be skeptical of the Illuminati, if it was real or not, but it is so apparent now. There is no denying it. It's hard to swallow the truth when you're not used to it. With me, I started becoming interested in what all this was and what was really happening when Rihanna came out with that "Umbrella" music video and song. "Good girl gone bad". Music videos are rapidly becoming darker and darker and you can't deny that fact, right? There is so much symbolism and it can't be a coincidence that Jay Z, Rihanna, Kanye West, Lady Gaga, and much more artists are doing the covering one eye thing. It is shown too often now and the triangle/pyramid hand symbol. There should be no more question if Illuminati is real or not. Well at least to me there is not. Politics and Music go hand in hand. 9/11 I believe was the beginning of the end. There is going to be so much worry, well actually there already is so much worry based on finance. These children and teenagers my age I see coming up now are all depressed, basing their lives on pills and many other things that will not help them. God is the only thing that is stable