government theorizes and conspires on how to infiltrate conspiracy theory chats

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
They will be labeled by their friends and family -> Self-hating Jew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lol. Poor Praus. Even being Jewish is insufficient to provide immunity against the label of antisemitism (or self-hating Jew). :D

On a side topic (I'm not trying to pull a #17), I've always wondered how some people claim Jewish descent. I saw on another thread you said your ancestry goes back 100 generations to Antioch. Do many who claim Jewish descent have such records, or not? Where I'm really going with this - I used to just disregard people who claimed Jewish ancestry as probably dishonest (temple records destroyed in 70AD?), but I don't think you're dishonest. Do you think most who claim Jewish ancestry are being honest, or are they not sure, or hopeful or something else? If the first, I probably should repent of my previous opinion. No need to answer if you don't want - I am just curious, and you seem like a man who would be able to satisfy my curiosity. :)
 
I saw on another thread you said your ancestry goes back 100 generations to Antioch.

Syrian not Jewish, like Luke, from Adana, Turkey only about 10 km or so east of Tarsus where Paul was born. These were very early Christians. When I came back to Christ I didn't return to the Syrian church because I have some issues with their liturgy and doctrine and I prefer to rely on the Greek NT rather than the Syriac (Aramaic) translation.

That being said, Christianity has many roots. Jesus was Jewish but spoke Aramaic on the cross. The NT we have is in Greek, not Hebrew, because that's the language that God chose to preserve it in.

Do many who claim Jewish descent have such records, or not?

I only know Liberal and Reform Jews, not any Orthodox, and they do things like "invent"
a Sephardic ancestor so they can eat rice during Passover and go out for sushi then.:rolleyes: You really have to be tongue-in-cheek to survive in Los Angeles.