GOVERNMENT TRACKING BY HAIR COLOR

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
suppose your bald or wear a wig?

R

Rosesrock

If they are I think I'm in the brown blonde and red category. At least this week.

R

renewed_hope

If you could change your hair color what would you change it to? Blond would go Red....
I would stick with being a blonde because, it's awesome and we really do have a lot of fun, granted I may need to have something explained to me (cough) more than once. I can also take pride in knowing I can make someone's jaw drop by saying something intellectual because they don't expect it while looking totally clueless and be awfully cute doing it:p

B

Bigbruce

Edward Snowden has exposed fare greater tracking methods. In FACT your all your phone communication. All email and on and on. They the NSA keeps records on everything you do.They can turn your mic on and your camera and watch and listen to everything you do.
But hair color!? Hahaha

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Edward Snowden has exposed fare greater tracking methods. In FACT your all your phone communication. All email and on and on. They the NSA keeps records on everything you do.They can turn your mic on and your camera and watch and listen to everything you do.
But hair color!? Hahaha
You DO realize that this thread was meant to be funny, right? Though I wouldn't doubt that they can track us by hair color..lol

K

kaylagrl

It's fun confusing the government all you have to do is go by a bottle of hair color and poof they have to start counting all over....
Yep,they'd never find me,Im always changing color. Right now Im a redhead ;)

K

kaylagrl

And I'm a blue head.. wait, what? :confused: Do they even MAKE blue hair dye? lol :eek:

Yes they do! A lady that works in a dress shop in town dyed her hair blue to support the local basketball team. Shes in her 60s! Got to love her spirit and sense of fun.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
suppose your bald or wear a wig?
You go into the clean cut category. Hair color according to wig.....another way to confuse the government and get a recount....lol

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
But hair color!? Hahaha
How do you think they are seeing the hair color?....camera on the computer....lol

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
You DO realize that this thread was meant to be funny, right? Though I wouldn't doubt that they can track us by hair color..lol
How rumors get started....or maybe this blond fibs just a little....lol

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
And I'm a blue head.. wait, what? :confused: Do they even MAKE blue hair dye? lol :eek:
You are a little young....and may have missed all the easter egg colored hair on little old ladies when I was growing up. I'd see them with pink, lavender and pale blue hair color when I was a kid.....quite common on the streets of Muncie Indiana back in the day....like 1960's