GRACE NOT TO BE ABUSED!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 24, 2010
telling people to seek to do good and strive to flee the bad is a stumbling block?

2 Timothy 2:19 19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”

2 Corinthians 5:9 9 Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him.

1 John 3:3 3 And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.
1 Thessalonians 5:21-23 21 Test all things; hold fast what is good. 22 Abstain from every form of evil.

1 John 3:10 10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.
Ephesians 5:11 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

why does it bother you so much to hear people wanting to do what is pleasing to our Lord and not just believe and do nothing more? what does these verses from our bible tell us to do? yet you all make comments because we do not tell people to keep sinning

i pray for your eyes to be opened....
When you pound believers over the head about sin and repentance all the time and never build them up in Christ, they will never get to know the Saviour. They get to know that sin is wrong and that they need to repent of it, but that's what the law does. If you were a NT believer under the covenant of grace, you would build that same believer up in Christ and get them to fall in love with their Lord and then see just how much they want to sin after that.

Lk 7:44-48

44 Then turning toward the woman, He said to Simon, Do you see this woman? When I came into your house, you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has wet My feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair.
45 You gave Me no kiss, but she from the moment I came in has not ceased [intermittently] to kiss My feet tenderly and caressingly.
46 You did not anoint My head with [cheap, ordinary] oil, but she has anointed My feet with[costly, rare] perfume.
47 Therefore I tell you, her sins, many [as they are], are forgiven her--because she has loved much. But he who is forgiven little loves little.
48 And He said to her, Your sins are forgiven!

She how beautifully the Lord dealt with this woman that came to Him. We are to point others to Christ so that he can deal with them in their sin through His mercy and grace.

V

VII

When you pound believers over the head about sin and repentance all the time and never build them up in Christ, they will never get to know the Saviour. They get to know that sin is wrong and that they need to repent of it, but that's what the law does. If you were a NT believer under the covenant of grace, you would build that same believer up in Christ and get them to fall in love with their Lord and then see just how much they want to sin after that.

Lk 7:44-48

44 Then turning toward the woman, He said to Simon, Do you see this woman? When I came into your house, you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has wet My feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair.
45 You gave Me no kiss, but she from the moment I came in has not ceased [intermittently] to kiss My feet tenderly and caressingly.
46 You did not anoint My head with [cheap, ordinary] oil, but she has anointed My feet with[costly, rare] perfume.
47 Therefore I tell you, her sins, many [as they are], are forgiven her--because she has loved much. But he who is forgiven little loves little.
48 And He said to her, Your sins are forgiven!

She how beautifully the Lord dealt with this woman that came to Him. We are to point others to Christ so that he can deal with them in their sin through His mercy and grace.

I talk about what no one else wants to bring up. If they already believe in our Lord Jesus Christ their sins are covered, so why is it everyone is so happy to hear what our Lord does for us, but not what we are told to do for Him? You say if I’m a NT believer, everything I quoted is from the NT, I talk about the things people would rather not think of because no one else will. If we are told “Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God” one would be wise to make sure and practice that. Unless it is a lie……..

G

GreenNnice

Sweetly put, pickled , I can picture that will of God we are to do, so beautiful, so aromaesque, like the fragrance after the rain .

Here is a verse for what I said a couple, few posts earlier, furthering the reality distinction of HOW we keep from sinning. Hint: We DON'T keep from sinning, NONE of us, it is the power of God inside....

KJV
"Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him." 1 John 3:6

God says if we abide in Him, where God has given us the indwelling of His Holy Spirit to lead our life, then we will not sin . Fascinatingly exact, isn't it, exacting too, extracting, too, being in Him by us leaves there nothing out there to detract :)
--------

The person wno has chosen a life of Christ does NOT want to sin anymore. No more !

Get it ? that we are SAVED from certain DEATH by God's gift freely given us , NOT as a result of works, that NO ONE should boast.

And, this grace (and mercy) was given us by Jesus dying on the cross, Jesus sent His Son to SAVE sinful man from certain death. It is understood through scripture that repentance of our sins is done . This how? The Holy Spirit is how, He abides in us , leading our life.

The very first post said, 'Sin abideth not in the repentant's heart.'

This power of no more sinning is kept done by constant understanding that/knowing that God's Holy Spirit indwells in our earthly body. When we accept Christ, it is scripturally commanded to 'receive' the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit will lead your life, cleansing you , as you further live and learn the ways of the Spirit, and, this is a COMPLETE cleansing. That is what is meant by this: living a Spirit-filled life. :)

Reference verses

Ephesians 2: 8-9
1 John 1:9

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 24, 2010
I talk about what no one else wants to bring up. If they already believe in our Lord Jesus Christ their sins are covered, so why is it everyone is so happy to hear what our Lord does for us, but not what we are told to do for Him? You say if I’m a NT believer, everything I quoted is from the NT, I talk about the things people would rather not think of because no one else will. If we are told “Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God” one would be wise to make sure and practice that. Unless it is a lie……..
You are speaking of things that have been pounded in pulpits for decades before you and I were born. The message of the finished work and the superabounding grace of God is what has been lacking in som much of how believers are dealt with. If you knew some of the things that have gone on behind the scenes of many of the local churches world-wide that deal with believers and their failures outside of the mercy and grace of God. If you had tasted that in your walk you might be a little more balanced in your understanding. So many left their local church because they were never given grace and never got to taste that the Lord is good. I know the other side of being under a liberal influence as well, but that is no reason for us to pound people with repentance and forget to minister the same grace God ministered to us when we dead in trespasses and sins.

Nov 26, 2011
--------

The person wno has chosen a life of Christ does NOT want to sin anymore. No more !

Get it ? that we are SAVED from certain DEATH by God's gift freely given us , NOT as a result of works, that NO ONE should boast.

And, this grace (and mercy) was given us by Jesus dying on the cross, Jesus sent His Son to SAVE sinful man from certain death. It is understood through scripture that repentance of our sins is done . This how? The Holy Spirit is how, He abides in us , leading our life.

The very first post said, 'Sin abideth not in the repentant's heart.'

This power of no more sinning is kept done by constant understanding that/knowing that God's Holy Spirit indwells in our earthly body. When we accept Christ, it is scripturally commanded to 'receive' the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit will lead your life, cleansing you , as you further live and learn the ways of the Spirit, and, this is a COMPLETE cleansing. That is what is meant by this: living a Spirit-filled life. :)

Reference verses

Ephesians 2: 8-9
1 John 1:9

Good post GreenNnice.

The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is the power of God to walk in victory.

You can even see it alluded to in this scripture passage...

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

When we have put ourselves up on that altar in repentance and have thus come into submission to the working of God our minds are then able to be renewed by God and thus we will know the perfect will of God.

This cannot be done unless one is walking in the light hence being a living sacrifice, ie. the old man has been put to rest.

James says something very revealing...

Jas 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
Jas 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
Jas 1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
Jas 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
Jas 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
Jas 1:7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
Jas 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Here James is saying that temptation is actually of benefit because it works patience in us. It is through temptation that our character is perfected. Now God will give us the wisdom we need to attain this if we ask God with a single mind.

Notice that it is the double minded that ought not let themselves think they will receive anything of God.

This is because the double minded have not presented themselves as a living sacrifice (Rom 12:1). They have not denied themselves and picked up their cross.

We cannot follow Christ if we have not first denied our passions and desires by coming through a true repentance thus putting ourselves into a position where we will yield to the working of God within us. Our resistance to God has ceased.

James goes on to say...

as 1:9 Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted:
Jas 1:10 But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away.
Jas 1:11 For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.
Jas 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

We must be brought low in order to be raised up. Now James speaks as to how men are drawn away...

Jas 1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
Jas 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
Jas 1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
Jas 1:16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.

We are made pure through crucifying our fleshly lusts and receiving the word of truth which is that perfect gift from above.

Jas 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Jas 1:18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

Which is why James continues on and says...

Jas 1:21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
Jas 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

In order to receive that perfect gift from above, that word of truth, we have to forsake our rebellion. We have to be a living sacrifice in order to receive that implanted word with meekness.

The perfect gift is the grace of God and the receiving of it within us is the exercise of our faith. Hence we are saved by grace through faith.

James then elaborates on what he said in verse 22 in regards to being a doer of the word by saying...

Jas 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
Jas 1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

What James means here is that the word is not effectual in bringing this person to purity. The word reveals to them where they need to go but they do not yield to it. The word is like a mirror which shines a light on who we are in comparison to the light of God. Those who yield to the light of God are thus purified through faithfully yielding to the reproof of the Spirit. The word is Spirit. It is truth revealed.

The gospel preached in the church system is so far removed from any of this. They promote a "partial" yielding because they teach that no one can obey God because of the inborn sin nature. It is a very devious deception which is very difficult to escape if one is beholden to its message.

V

VII

--------

Who are the ones that claim to follow Christ and want to sin, and willingly sin, or do not want to learn for themself what offends our Father? i see them everywhere

i pray good things for you and hope you always turn to our Lord...have a good rest of the week you to Red33 :) i am sure we will have more to talk about when i come back on.

C

cfultz3

--------
It is understood through scripture that repentance of our sins is done . This how? The Holy Spirit is how, He abides in us , leading our life.
May God bless you Green for speaking about simple truth.

V

VII

You are speaking of things that have been pounded in pulpits for decades before you and I were born. The message of the finished work and the superabounding grace of God is what has been lacking in som much of how believers are dealt with. If you knew some of the things that have gone on behind the scenes of many of the local churches world-wide that deal with believers and their failures outside of the mercy and grace of God. If you had tasted that in your walk you might be a little more balanced in your understanding. So many left their local church because they were never given grace and never got to taste that the Lord is good. I know the other side of being under a liberal influence as well, but that is no reason for us to pound people with repentance and forget to minister the same grace God ministered to us when we dead in trespasses and sins.

Red33 please help me to understand what does it mean when we are told

1 John 3:10 10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

1 John 3:3 3 And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.

1 John 3:7 7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous.

Ephesians 5:11 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

1 Thessalonians 5:21-23 21 Test all things; hold fast what is good. 22 Abstain from every form of evil.

Romans 8:5 5For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit

2 Timothy 2:19 19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”

i am interested to know if you think we are to follow these

practice righteousness
purifies himself
depart from iniquity
set their minds on the things of the Spirit
Test all things
Abstain from every form of evil

have a good week I pray for you and only wish to see all who name Christ as our Lord enter His kingdom. see you in a few days

Feb 11, 2012
seriously? are you in need of some attention?

ok you've caught mine.... lets see what you are talking about...

yes all of that is true.. what is your issue with it....

obviously you have been taught wrong or you didn't pay enough attention to the lesson being given because you were too busy adding your own thoughts to it, but some churches do teach antinomianian false doctrine so you might have attended one of those places claiming to be a church...

well we ARE sinners saved by Grace Through Faith you forgot to mention that part. what happened to the verses about doing the good works God preordained you for?

Ephesians 2:10
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

i think the problem you will find is that most people ASSUME they have grace but if they do not repent then they did not have grace in the first place. GRACE comes FIRST and causes people to repent. if you find someone who thinks they have grace and do not need to repent then they are just lying to themselves. however repentance does not cause God to give you grace but Grace from God causes you to Repent.

you have a strange concept of what God's Mercy is. His mercy is when He chastens His adopted children. it is His mercy that gives us His blessings so that we do not just settle for this world but continue toward His upward calling. I like this song:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOOFAaUGfRE[/video]

His mercy is what causes us godly sorrow that leads to repentance.

would you mind defining a few terms and what they mean to you before we continue our conversation ?

because it would save some misunderstandings in the future.
We are not sinners saved by grace alone, I think you have been given much scripture to prove this, you do not want truth you have your own, yes His mercy is granted to those who repent, and stop thier sins against HIm as I have stressed, the grace of God teaches us to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, are you still addicted to them?
Gods wrath is upon those who proclaim Christ, but live a sinful, worldly life,
Rom 1:18
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
He pours out His grace and mercy on a repentant heart, and this is from our free will choice, I sure hope you dont say you are just a poor sinner saved by grace,(and consider yourself a child of God) and I pray you dont condone sin and walking in the light in the same breath. No such thing!!!!
1Jn 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Gods mercy is given to those who forsake thier rebellion FIRST, through a crisis of conviction, followed by a season of godly sorrow,
Isa 55:7
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
You dont get saved, IN your sins, then repent, His mercy is freely given to those who have repented, and also His grace is a gift to those who have forsaken thier sins, through repentance first, and have actually parted with thier flesh, Gal 2-20.

We do out part, and God does His, we work together with Him in our salvation,
2Co 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
So a sinner doesnt get saved, remain in thier sins, and expect the grace of God to be upon Him, no His wrath is upon them until they repent. Thus receiving His grace in vain.
Hope this helps;
Tommy
The sin stops in repentance or the heart hardens!

A

AnandaHya

You are a very prideful man and most of your cohorts are obsessed with people stopping sinning because they are tempted so much by it.

Most shout and scream so loudly because their hearts are so tempted to do those things that if they scream loud enough they feel like they through their efforts can stop it.

what folly.

It is only through the HOLY Spirit that such things are accomplished.

Am I tempted to sin? Not of any of the things listed.

I can truthfully proclaim the same words Paul did:

In the Law I am blameless but I count my righteousness a filthy rags and would rather be clothed in the righteous found in Christ alone.

Do I have good works that I accomplish because of the Faith God has given me?

Why don't you pray and ask God, He will answer for me.

You may not be a sinner saved by grace alone, but I am proud to say that it is not ME but Christ who lives within me.

Satan quoted scripture and twisted it out of context. You have proven nothing except your in ability to listen and your selfish pride and heartless cruelty.

The grace of God teaches us to first Fear God then to Love Him. Yes I deny ungodliness and worldly lusts but not of fear but because I know what it means to have the Peace of God within my heart. I know that the world is fading and the Love of God is eternal. I look for the day my Savior will wipe away all our tears and I hope upon that day He will tell me "you have done well My good and faithful servant"

I know through Faith that God keeps me and holds me and guides me and it is not by MY power that anything is accomplished worthwhile but through His will and guidance that I am able to function at all.

I know what it is to die both physically, emotionally and spiritually and made alive again in Christ.

You commented on a post not directed to you.

I did not post it to start an argument but to encourage one I consider a brother.

you can take your self righteous message and direct it to someone else. for you neither know me or my beliefs but pressume upon things you have no knowledge of at all.

Repent Repent Repent, yes you attempt to drill that in the heads of all who will hear, but do you bother to learn what happens after repentance?

What GOOD works has God called YOU to do?

I walk in my calling through the Grace of God , kept by Faith. Can you say the same?

I do not exalt myself and claim to "help" God save me. no HE saved me and because He first loved me I am filled with His love and overflowing waters to shine a light upon the world and do the things He preordained me to do In Christ. I do not work to obtain salvation but because I know in my heart what it means to BE Saved. to have Peace as God gives not as the world gives. that UNCONDITIONAL Peace and love. in order for people to truly understand what unconditional love is they first must be given it. too often people place FALSE external conditions upon God's love and acceptance that JESUS did NOT teach.

Do I say people need to repent and be saved from their sins? YES but GOD does this. HOW God does it can be discussed, but you would rather be self righteous and I do not have time for such childish tantrums.

We are not sinners saved by grace alone, I think you have been given much scripture to prove this, you do not want truth you have your own, yes His mercy is granted to those who repent, and stop thier sins against HIm as I have stressed, the grace of God teaches us to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, are you still addicted to them?
Rom 1:18
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
He pours out His grace and mercy on a repentant heart, and this is from our free will choice, I sure hope you dont say you are just a poor sinner saved by grace,(and consider yourself a child of God) and I pray you dont condone sin and walking in the light in the same breath. No such thing!!!!
1Jn 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Gods mercy is given to those who forsake thier rebellion FIRST, through a crisis of conviction, followed by a season of godly sorrow,
Isa 55:7
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
You dont get saved, IN your sins, then repent, His mercy is freely given to those who have repented, and also His grace is a gift to those who have forsaken thier sins, through repentance first, and have actually parted with thier flesh, Gal 2-20.

2Co 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
So a sinner doesnt get saved, remain in thier sins, and expect the grace of God to be upon Him, no His wrath is upon them until they repent. Thus receiving His grace in vain.
Hope this helps;
Tommy
that is my truth do you find fault in it?

Last edited:
A

AnandaHya

here very simple since big words seem to get lost:

"So a sinner doesnt get saved, remain in thier sins, and expect the grace of God to be upon Him, no His wrath is upon them until they repent. Thus receiving His grace in vain. "

a sinner is not Saved and does not HAVE Grace if they are not convicted of their sins, brought to godly sorrow and repentance.

God's GRACE brings sinners to conviction of their sins and godly sorrow which leads to repentance.

what do you think Grace is?

Do you think its the same thing as forgiveness or remission of sins?

if so where is the Bible verses to support such a view.

do you know the difference between Grace and Mercy?

T

Tombo

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Hope this helps;
Tommy

Romans 5:6-10 "For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. For one will scarcely die for a righteous person- though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die- but God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since therefore, we have now been justified by His blood, much more shall we be saved by Him from the wrath of God. For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by His life."

These verses clearly show that it is God who saves us first, before we repented. Repentance comes after regeneration and conviction of sin. It clearly says that Christ died for us while we were still sinners, and that we were reconciled to God while still enemies to God. This is the true order of things. Give all glory to God and stop trusting in anything that you have done to save yourself.

Just answer these questions; Can you lose your salvation if you fall into a sin? Do you gain your salvation back after repenting of that sin?
Do you think Jesus went to the cross to only make salvation "possible" (depending on someones response) or to make salvation "certain" for those He chooses to save? If you believe the former, you are still in your sins, my friend. You are stuck in a works salvation and have fallen from grace. NO ONE can work their way to God.
And while we're at it, what is your belief about the Son of God? Is He God? Do you believe in the tiune nature of our God? I get the strange feeling I will get a negative answer to both questions.
God bless.

Tom

G

GreenNnice

Romans 5:6-10 "For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. For one will scarcely die for a righteous person- though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die- but God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since therefore, we have now been justified by His blood, much more shall we be saved by Him from the wrath of God. For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by His life."

These verses clearly show that it is God who saves us first, before we repented. Repentance comes after regeneration and conviction of sin. It clearly says that Christ died for us while we were still sinners, and that we were reconciled to God while still enemies to God. This is the true order of things. Give all glory to God and stop trusting in anything that you have done to save yourself.

Just answer these questions; Can you lose your salvation if you fall into a sin? Do you gain your salvation back after repenting of that sin?
Do you think Jesus went to the cross to only make salvation "possible" (depending on someones response) or to make salvation "certain" for those He chooses to save? If you believe the former, you are still in your sins, my friend. You are stuck in a works salvation and have fallen from grace. NO ONE can work their way to God.
And while we're at it, what is your belief about the Son of God? Is He God? Do you believe in the tiune nature of our God? I get the strange feeling I will get a negative answer to both questions.
God bless.

Tom

)()()()()
Excellent TrutH, by grace we are saved, salvation is ours when we have decidec to live a life of the Spirit leading our life. No turning back. No turning back :)
)()()()
And, Tombo, YOU changed, you dog you :D Or, maybe, a better way to put it is 'you dog too (two?)' :D is that your pup?

And, yes, to answer a poest somewhere else, I do knoet :)

God bless you, Christ bro, and, the rext of ya, KEEP.up the greacet posts , red, ana, others. Let the Lord lead you all, gr7tly , in perfect said numbers of thoughts and sentences glory- bringimg to Him.

Praise be Yours, my Lord :)

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tombo

)()()()()
Excellent TrutH, by grace we are saved, salvation is ours when we have decidec to live a life of the Spirit leading our life. No turning back. No turning back :)
)()()()
And, Tombo, YOU changed, you dog you :D Or, maybe, a better way to put it is 'you dog too (two?)' :D is that your pup?

And, yes, to answer a poest somewhere else, I do knoet :)

God bless you, Christ bro, and, the rext of ya, KEEP.up the greacet posts , red, ana, others. Let the Lord lead you all, gr7tly , in perfect said numbers of thoughts and sentences glory- bringimg to Him.

Praise be Yours, my Lord :)
Hi Green,
Yeah that's my pup. The only problem is, she's not a pup anymore, she's 12 years old:(. But she's holding her own.
God bless, bro Green:)

Tom

G

GreenNnice

Hi Green,
Yeah that's my pup. The only problem is, she's not a pup anymore, she's 12 years old:(. But she's holding her own.
God bless, bro Green:)

Tom
Beautiful pup, tombro, my girl pictured is half the age of your's. I bet your dog got called 'cute' a ton, too.
But, 12 years old, great looking pup you got there, and, I hope my girl can look half as good as your pup.

God has given me much grace in life and being given my girl in my avatar is but one of The,ways God knew before I did what was best. Protector, companion, blessing, and much more is my God-given girl :)

T

Tombo

Beautiful pup, tombro, my girl pictured is half the age of your's. I bet your dog got called 'cute' a ton, too.
But, 12 years old, great looking pup you got there, and, I hope my girl can look half as good as your pup.

God has given me much grace in life and being given my girl in my avatar is but one of The,ways God knew before I did what was best. Protector, companion, blessing, and much more is my God-given girl :)
Thanks Green, you do have cute little pup there too:). My dog has been called cute, but also a few other things by delivery men. She knows how to run a FedEx man back into his truck:D. But she hasn't done that for a few years.

Tom

G

GreenNnice

Thanks Green, you do have cute little pup there too:). My dog has been called cute, but also a few other things by delivery men. She knows how to run a FedEx man back into his truck:D. But she hasn't done that for a few years.

Tom
When I got her, I had no idea what God had in mind but my girl has really been a great blessing to my life and the many lives she'S touched. She's been lost by me three times, found a half mile away from home one time, and, 2 other times found at shelters 30 miles apart.

I will say this, I let her run free too much and even ssid to myself , pdobably after she tore up upholstery that she snould leave, its ok. Dont want that gift you gave me no more, Lord.

But, every time, she was thought gone, I realized I didn't know how great a company she was until she was gone.

Dont want to go into detail more, but my shirking the responsibity was like conviction and heartache at same time. Abuse to shirk responsibility? Yes. Because it is deviating from God's plan, you are showing 'unfaithfulness' and in scripture (ezekiel) God calls it 'blasphemy' which is not like unpardonable sphemy of Holy Spirit, but shirking your gifts from God will be sin, tombro.
Fortunately, like I just read by Red, grace is boundlessly given while sin can bound but its bouncing is MET with grace every bounce until it can bounce no more because grace just keeps on bouncing.

This is what grace says to sin: whatever you can do, I can do more and I can do longer. I WILL outlast you. :)