Grandfather passed away

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Wraitheon

Nov 13, 2019
Ontario
Hi everyone, I was hoping that the CC community would pray for my grandfather who passed away Monday night. He passed peacefully in his sleep at 87. He was a great man. He was smart, funny, kind, helpful, and he always told great stories. I hope it isn't too strange to ask. Thank you everyone.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hi Wraitheon, I am so sorry for your loss. It is kind of a strange request, because the dead don't need prayers. The dead know nothing, they are not aware of anything. It's probably more appropriate for us to pray for you and your family. :)

Be Of Good Courage.gif

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please be with Wraitheon and their family members. Comfort them, take away their sadness and assure them that their grandfather is truly alright.. In Jesus' name, amen.

I

IFOLLOWHIM

My condolences to you and your family! May you find comfort and strength in the Lord during this painful time! FB_IMG_1574207375448.jpg

M

morefaithrequired

Hi everyone, I was hoping that the CC community would pray for my grandfather who passed away Monday night. He passed peacefully in his sleep at 87. He was a great man. He was smart, funny, kind, helpful, and he always told great stories. I hope it isn't too strange to ask. Thank you everyone.
My prayers for the soul of your Grandfather. May his journey to Heaven be hastened.

T

tasha66

Hey Wraith. I'm so sorry about your granddad. I remember when my Mum's Mum died - I was 6. I couldn't have been more devastated. I never had a grandfather, so the time you had with yours will definitely be something to remember, and hopefully laugh about in the years to come.
My prayer for you:
Our loving Father, please look kindly upon Wraith and his family in this, their time of sorrow, and comfort them. Help them all to cope in the days ahead, and to stay strong with each others love & support. Amen.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Dear God, as Wraitheon and his family go through this season of mourning, we ask You to give them a deep sense of peace that surpasses all understanding. May those mourning this wonderful man's demise be full of hope and joy knowing that they shall be reunited with their loved one; Father, allow them rest and relief from any pain or suffering knowing that Your faithful servant is rejoicing in Your kingdom. Thank You for giving all who knew and loved Wraitheon's grandfather a chance to appreciate this man. Thank you for giving Waithteon's grandfather a heart for others, that they now have many cherished memories of the blessing he was in their lives. Lord God Almighty, may we all find love and peace in Your presence. We thank You and magnify Your name for loving us so much that You gave us Your Son Jesus, in Whose Name we now pray, Amen.

L

LittleMermaid

Praying for your grandfather. God bless you and your family.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
My deepest sympathies.
May God's mercies and blessings surround your grandfather. And may His strength carry you through this sad time. [hugs you]