Grateful :D

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
God does answer prayers. After all the frustrations and downs in looking for a career for more than a year but now God landed me to a company where i can use the profession i graduated from and there's a possibility that i can hop on some neighboring islands of cebu.

I didn't expect that i'll be working in this company and it never cross in my mind even before and which is contrary to what i was aspiring and dreaming way back college/post grad that i'll be working in a big company, well-known with there products related to technologies (engineering).

I aspired and put much pressure on myself to be really on that those type of companies but failures were all i get 'til one day i surrendered everything to God 'coz i was really really tired with all the rejections and the false-hopes given by the HRs.

There was this job application where i almost got the job but for no reason, on the final stage of recruitment- the medical, even if i take medicines (health issue) still my vitals won't go stable and because of that the HR stopped my application.

and on the other application, i passed the all the written exam and the initial interview but on the second interview i failed and didn't know why cause a moment before that the HR told me that "you're good" and after hearing that i won't be able to proceed the to the next stage a big question mark was running in my head "how come i failed if i'm good as she said?" O.O well there are things that we can't, don't and won't understand and all i can say with all those experiences i had - God has a best plan for me!

and with all the prayers and support of some CC friends, with my family i got the job and a chance to travel neighboring islands of cebu for free while working..LOL.. isn't this great? God is really awesome

For more than a year (and it really took that time) God taught me how to be patient, thankful and to trust Him in everything and never doubt Him though for me it seems lead to nowhere but He knows more than i do. God really knows what's best for me and for us, He gives us more than what we ask for.

1Th 5:17 Pray without ceasing.
1Th 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

*in every thing, may it be bad or good

:D

A

Ann1987

Wow thats amazing!!! Surely God's plans are the best :D Thanks for sharing!!

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
you're welcome Ann and indeed God's plans are the best. :D

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
yay that's great news gideon!

B

beloved3

I'm so happy to share in your joy gideon! Great news indeed!!!

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
great news it is!...ate beloved and dliz :D ,