Great all time quotes.... That you use often....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
Great all time quotes.... That you use often....

At least I'm not a puss filled zit on the face of humanity....

Pinky and the Brain...

Quote it often to my friends who say stupid stuff.... And strangers....

Shows my maturity level...lol

T

Tinuviel

"I see it still smells like pine needles around here."

George Bailey from It's a Wonderful Life

It's a brilliant thing to say when you can't think of anything ;)

mochi

May 26, 2015
Do it now or never

(since i'm the lazy type: i will do that later.. 5 more min.. 10 more min.. then hours later.. days later.. and so on)

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
I don’t remember who said it .
My favorite quote is “I don’t get paid enough to have a bad day”
Its also something I try to live by . God has gifted me with his Grace. So how am I supposed to have a bad day with such a excellent gift . No amount of wealth can make me give that up .
It helps when the stress of the normal day to day stuff distracts.
Blessings
Bill

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
Oh I forgot another quote .
Its just a funny one I say that either gets a knowing smile of blank stares.
”Bow ties are cool !”
I wont say Who said it . Those who know will get it lol
Blessings
Bill

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
One of my most frequent is from "Little Big Man".... Chief Dan George, when he went up the hill to die, but didn't die....

"Sometimes the magic works, sometimes it doesn't...."

and, I use this frequently at work, when dealing with our operators.... "what we have here, is a failure to communicate.." from "Cool Hand Luke"....

T

Tinuviel

One of my most frequent is from "Little Big Man".... Chief Dan George, when he went up the hill to die, but didn't die....

"Sometimes the magic works, sometimes it doesn't...."

and, I use this frequently at work, when dealing with our operators.... "what we have here, is a failure to communicate.." from "Cool Hand Luke"....
My dad uses this one all the time :D. I never knew where it was from because he couldn't remember.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
My dad uses this one all the time :D. I never knew where it was from because he couldn't remember.
Yep.... that was what the warden in the prison would say, right before he handed down some kind of punishment.... he'd say it in a whiney, southern voice.... "whut we hay-uv here, is a FAIL yure to communicate"

failure.jpg

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I'll just drop this quote about quotes here and leave real fast:

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I don't use this myself but heard it the other day

This place smells like a Tarts Handbag!

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
Oh I forgot another quote .
Its just a funny one I say that either gets a knowing smile of blank stares.
”Bow ties are cool !”
I wont say Who said it . Those who know will get it lol
Blessings
Bill

"Who" said it.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
Yep.... that was what the warden in the prison would say, right before he handed down some kind of punishment.... he'd say it in a whiney, southern voice.... "whut we hay-uv here, is a FAIL yure to communicate"

View attachment 181608

It is also the last thing Luke said before they shot him in the throat.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
"Most internet quotes are sourced incorrectly"

Abraham Lincoln

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
I use this one nearly every day.

HOT DOG!

George Bailey from It's a Wonderful Life

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

“Good grief!” I had a student tell me I was copying Charlie Brown. Really, I got it from my mom.

D

Depleted

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." (I don't know why I use it. I hate lemonade." :rolleyes:)
"It's hard to remember to drain the swamp when your up to your eyeballs in alligators."
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting the different result." (Lynx, it does change a mind. My mind.)
"If I had a nickel every time I heard that, I'd see what a nickel looks like again."
"You can't always get what you want, but, if you try sometime, you'll get what you neeeeed."
"Anticipa-ay-tion."
"I've got the I-don't-know-where-I'm-going-but-I'm-going-nowhere-in-a-hurry blues."

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
'do not look directly at laser with remaining eye'