Great all time quotes.... That you use often....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
"There's the right way, the wrong way, the Navy way, and my way."

-Paraphrased Humphrey Bogart line from The Caine Mutiny.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
After everything is said and done, more is said than done.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
"If any of my competitors were drowning, I'd stick a hose in their mouth and turn on the water."

- Ray Kroc

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
"If any of my competitors were drowning, I'd stick a hose in their mouth and turn on the water."

- Ray Kroc

We were talking about him at work today. He appears to have been a very evil man.

In the conversation I asked, "I wonder what he thinks now?"

I still wonder it.

D

Depleted

- Ray Kroc
A one-minute music video too funny not to enjoy. (Also one of my favorite all time songs, particularly since hubby really loves listening to the blues. lol)

[video=youtube;7dTOVOPcsRs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=41&v=7dTOVOPcsRs[/video]

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
Well now I know all the fun people on here, no original thought... just quote people... lol...

T

Tinuviel

I've had a wonderful evening; but this wasn't it.

-Groucho Marx

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
"Of all the places I have ever been, this is definitely the most recent."
- EarnestQ

J

Jennie-Mae

I've had a wonderful evening; but this wasn't it.

-Groucho Marx
Didn’t he say also that “These are my principles, and if you don’t like them, I have others”.

T

Tinuviel

Didn’t he say also that “These are my principles, and if you don’t like them, I have others”.
Sounds like him XD. Or, "Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it is too dark to read." (I grew up on the Marx Brothers. They simply don't have comedy teams like that these days).

J

joefizz

Hello robins,you know the mask makes me feel cool too.-Robin,Teen titans

becc

Mar 4, 2018
If faith like a mustard sees can move mountains, what do you think faith like potatoes do". -- becc.
I usually use it with fruits too. lol

J

joefizz

*Not a 3-year time skip anymore, but a 2-year time skip!!!*

If you don't share my passion for video games...not only am I the girl for you, you should probably just give up now. It just cannot work.
^^^^^^^^^^(one of many posts that I agree with or find amusing)

J

joefizz

^^^^^^^^^^(one of many posts that I agree with or find amusing)
Well drat,didn't read rest of thread title,"that you use often" going to make own time travel thread....

J

joefizz

Well drat,didn't read rest of thread title,"that you use often" going to make own time travel thread....
Time travel friend quotes thread is now available in miscellaneous forum.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Thanks to the anonymous repper