Great example of why America Loves Trump.. U can post others..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I am reading another David Horowitz book. He is one of my top 5 favorite authors

Quotes are from David Horowitz (his book Blitz)

Trump was angry with Congressman Elijah Cummings for a humiliating dressing-down of his acting secretary of Homeland Security Kevin McAleenan RE conditions in migrant camps along the Mexican border. McAleenan had been summoned to testify about the crisis [of illegals]. He only said 8 words before he was interrupted by Cummings who “launched into a 2-minute tirade”
The Democrats had already compared the migrant camps to Auschwitz… “Cummings took full advantage of the protection afforded by the rules of political correctness, which protected African Americans like him. He scolded and berated McAleenan… confident that no one would dare criticize him. He clenched his fist and shouted at him about children sitting in their own feces, etc… [yelled:] “They are human beings.”
It was just another incident of Democrats accusing their opponents of racism.
“Insulted by this treatment of his cabinet secretary, Trump exploded in a tweet ‘Rep. Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men and women of Border patrol about conditions at the Southern Borden, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE..’
“In another tweet, he wrote “As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient and well run, just very crowded. Cummings’ District is a disgusting rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous and filthy place.”

"The left came unglued. Trump had dared to criticize a black man…" Nadler and Pelosi tweeted in response, of course calling the president “racist.” Dem “leaders” all over the US followed suit, predictably. The Chairman of the NAACP called Trump’s tweet “The vile racist attack… despicable…”

Horowitz made the point that other Americans had been “intimidated into silence by the same [leftist] tactics… Trump had not attacked the people of Baltimore, but the “political pathology that kept the people of Baltimore trapped in poverty and dependence… Cummings had failed his people.”

Trump posted a video of Cummings using the same word—“infested”—to describe his own Baltimore community. He had used this word 20 years ago: “This morning, I left my community of Baltimore—a drug-infested area…”
The lefts’ double standard “is not about helping the inner city or its poor minorities. It’s about damning conservatives if they do or if they don’t… It’s about maintaining [the] status quo…
The pest control company Orkin listed Baltimore as the 9th most rat-infested city in America. Democrat run Chicago is first.”
It is the 4th most dangerous city with a crime rate that is more than 5 times the national average, murder and robbery rates are nearly 12 times the national average and its 22% poverty rate is nearly twice the national figure.

Here is what Horowitz cited in his book, an article written by Don Feder of Boston Herald when Cummings passed away:

Yesterday, Elijah Cummings... ascended to that big welfare state in the sky...

[He] is being lionized as a champion of the downtrodden.

Along with 14 years in the Maryland legislature, Mr Cummings spent nearly 4 decades in the cozy bosom of government... [His income] far exceeed the average in his district, which has an unemployment rate of 13.4%--roughly 4 times the national average. Cummings' district is one of the poorest, most dilapidated, most dismal in the country. while the people he represented live in squalor, the congressman made headlines and lived handsomely.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I am reading another David Horowitz book. He is one of my top 5 favorite authors

Quotes are from David Horowitz (his book Blitz)

Trump was angry with Congressman Elijah Cummings for a humiliating dressing-down of his acting secretary of Homeland Security Kevin McAleenan RE conditions in migrant camps along the Mexican border. McAleenan had been summoned to testify about the crisis [of illegals]. He only said 8 words before he was interrupted by Cummings who “launched into a 2-minute tirade”
The Democrats had already compared the migrant camps to Auschwitz… “Cummings took full advantage of the protection afforded by the rules of political correctness, which protected African Americans like him. He scolded and berated McAleenan… confident that no one would dare criticize him. He clenched his fist and shouted at him about children sitting in their own feces, etc… [yelled:] “They are human beings.”
It was just another incident of Democrats accusing their opponents of racism.
“Insulted by this treatment of his cabinet secretary, Trump exploded in a tweet ‘Rep. Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men and women of Border patrol about conditions at the Southern Borden, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE..’
“In another tweet, he wrote “As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient and well run, just very crowded. Cummings’ District is a disgusting rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous and filthy place.”

"The left came unglued. Trump had dared to criticize a black man…" Nadler and Pelosi tweeted in response, of course calling the president “racist.” Dem “leaders” all over the US followed suit, predictably. The Chairman of the NAACP called Trump’s tweet “The vile racist attack… despicable…”

Horowitz made the point that other Americans had been “intimidated into silence by the same [leftist] tactics… Trump had not attacked the people of Baltimore, but the “political pathology that kept the people of Baltimore trapped in poverty and dependence… Cummings had failed his people.”

Trump posted a video of Cummings using the same word—“infested”—to describe his own Baltimore community. He had used this word 20 years ago: “This morning, I left my community of Baltimore—a drug-infested area…”
The lefts’ double standard “is not about helping the inner city or its poor minorities. It’s about damning conservatives if they do or if they don’t… It’s about maintaining [the] status quo…
The pest control company Orkin listed Baltimore as the 9th most rat-infested city in America. Democrat run Chicago is first.”
It is the 4th most dangerous city with a crime rate that is more than 5 times the national average, murder and robbery rates are nearly 12 times the national average and its 22% poverty rate is nearly twice the national figure.

Here is what Horowitz cited in his book, an article written by Don Feder of Boston Herald when Cummings passed away:

Yesterday, Elijah Cummings... ascended to that big welfare state in the sky...

[He] is being lionized as a champion of the downtrodden.

Along with 14 years in the Maryland legislature, Mr Cummings spent nearly 4 decades in the cozy bosom of government... [His income] far exceeed the average in his district, which has an unemployment rate of 13.4%--roughly 4 times the national average. Cummings' district is one of the poorest, most dilapidated, most dismal in the country. while the people he represented live in squalor, the congressman made headlines and lived handsomely.
Greatest President in my life time. The comparison of George W Bush, Obama, and Biden is nothing compared to what Trump accomplished.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Greatest President in my life time. The comparison of George W Bush, Obama, and Biden is nothing compared to what Trump accomplished.
yes, totally.. although for some reason even conservatives or those who lean conservative do not know even half of Trump's accomplishmnets. Hannity always listed said accomplishments on the screeen and mentioned them over and over.. Too bad other people did not do so and cnn... sheez... nuf said there..!

they would have people believe Trump was Satan incarnate, didn't do a thing while in the WH

its disgusting... the news media used to be seen as a force for informing people about what the powers that be were doing. Now they have joined w/ said powers that be to destroy America... destroy Americans.

Please Pray against all this evil daily.

M

MoonCresta

yes, totally.. although for some reason even conservatives or those who lean conservative do not know even half of Trump's accomplishmnets. Hannity always listed said accomplishments on the screeen and mentioned them over and over.. Too bad other people did not do so and cnn... sheez... nuf said there..!

they would have people believe Trump was Satan incarnate, didn't do a thing while in the WH

its disgusting... the news media used to be seen as a force for informing people about what the powers that be were doing. Now they have joined w/ said powers that be to destroy America... destroy Americans.

Amen!!! And the hours he worked too - put everyone else to shame!

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016

Washington watch or Family Research Center has his accomplishments in pdf form. They are many pages long. Much of it never hit the mainstream media.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Correct. Donald Trump did a huge number of very good and positive things. Had he not at the same time sabotaged himself (or allowed his closest advisers to sabotage him) he would be in the White House today. As to the media, there should have been very serious actions taken against them as a whole. Again Trump's Deep State operatives did nothing to make the media more accountable. And neither did the RINOs (when they had many opportunities).

Now the RINOs want to remove traitor Liz Cheney from her critical position (and rightly so). But Elise Stefanik is also close to being a Never-Trumper, so why is Trump supporting her? Indeed why is Trump even bothering to continue with the treacherous GOP, when polls have shown that at least 75% of the rank-and-file would gladly join a third party if Trump was in charge.

People are sick of the feckless RINOs. Right now they have a golden opportunity to impeach Biden for all his criminal actions, but they are simply sitting around as though there is no crisis. Two hundred and sixteen retired generals and admirals have written an open letter about the critical situation facing America, but once again -- why did they not orchestrate a military coup and immediately remove Biden, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi etc and lock them up? As of January 21?

M

MoonCresta

Do you know he pardoned Jack Johnson when even Obama refused to?

(look it up)

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Amen!!! And the hours he worked too - put everyone else to shame!
yes, i had momentarily forgotten about that.. I mean, he did so much, we can't even remember it all on a daily basis..

unbelievable how that sick man and his sick handlers stole America.

without the vote, there is no America.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Correct. Donald Trump did a huge number of very good and positive things. Had he not at the same time sabotaged himself (or allowed his closest advisers to sabotage him) he would be in the White House today. As to the media, there should have been very serious actions taken against them as a whole. Again Trump's Deep State operatives did nothing to make the media more accountable. And neither did the RINOs (when they had many opportunities).

Now the RINOs want to remove traitor Liz Cheney from her critical position (and rightly so). But Elise Stefanik is also close to being a Never-Trumper, so why is Trump supporting her? Indeed why is Trump even bothering to continue with the treacherous GOP, when polls have shown that at least 75% of the rank-and-file would gladly join a third party if Trump was in charge.

People are sick of the feckless RINOs. Right now they have a golden opportunity to impeach Biden for all his criminal actions, but they are simply sitting around as though there is no crisis. Two hundred and sixteen retired generals and admirals have written an open letter about the critical situation facing America, but once again -- why did they not orchestrate a military coup and immediately remove Biden, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi etc and lock them up? As of January 21?
good question!

and it gets worse. Everyday people who break the law ARE "removed"... punished. If any one of us did anything comparable to what they did... we'd never see the light ofday again. But somehow these elitist pigs get away with everything. The Rs are as bad as the Ds because they.. .they remind me of negligent, defective parents who allow their bratty kids to do whatever they want and then when the brats grow up (ha ha) and commit crimes.. it's like "Oh my... little Johnny... why is he doing those terrible things? I just don't get it! Wahhhhhhh"

please..

M

MoonCresta

good question!

and it gets worse. Everyday people who break the law ARE "removed"... punished. If any one of us did anything comparable to what they did... we'd never see the light ofday again. But somehow these elitist pigs get away with everything. The Rs are as bad as the Ds because they.. .they remind me of negligent, defective parents who allow their bratty kids to do whatever they want and then when the brats grow up (ha ha) and commit crimes.. it's like "Oh my... little Johnny... why is he doing those terrible things? I just don't get it! Wahhhhhhh"

please..

Oh, I hold the Rs Completely responsible.

K

kaylagrl

Washington watch or Family Research Center has his accomplishments in pdf form. They are many pages long. Much of it never hit the mainstream media.
Wow, would love to find that one.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
There will be a lot of people who learn to love him in the coming weeks and months.

We had new strides for peace in the Middle East. Those are gone.

We had cheap energy. That's gone.

We had minimal inflation. The average cost of food alone has already risen by almost a tenth.

People who hated him for being a little mean are in for a rude awakening.

K

kaylagrl

There will be a lot of people who learn to love him in the coming weeks and months.

We had minimal inflation. The average cost of food alone has already risen by almost a tenth.

Yeah, I was talking to my parents about that yesterday. Hubby and I decided to have a shed built. The guy building the shed told us that lumber was going up and metal. We got in just under the wire and have a new shed. But right now that shed is worth more than our two story house!!

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Oh, I hold the Rs Completely responsible.
what to do

what to do

At least most Rs vote pro life...

But both parties are unacceptable. Iguess it doesn't matter since they have Xd us out of the whole govt system by taking away our vote.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021

Trump was not mean anyway

it was all a big slander job... exaggerating everything he did and said.. thatdidn't sound perfect... ha ha... These vile child murderers sound perfect, dont they?

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
You just know the Dems will pass the buck here.

They'll claim it was the inevitable outcome of COVID or that Trump set us up for this with his policies. All junk.

Yeah, I was talking to my parents about that yesterday. Hubby and I decided to have a shed built. The guy building the shed told us that lumber was going up and metal. We got in just under the wire and have a new shed. But right now that shed is worth more than our two story house!!

K

kaylagrl

They'll claim it was the inevitable outcome of COVID or that Trump set us up for this with his policies. All junk.
Aww spin, they are ninja level, that and the "circle back". Never been so dizzy in my life, and I have imbalance issues!! lol

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021

I think 80% of the American people cannot stand this "administration"... this fake rulership brought to us by fraud / theft.

of course we probably won't see a poll thatsays that.. .Polls are apparently very corrupt also..

sigh

A sick nation needs a doctor. Jesus could help but people have largely ditched Him... We are supposed 2b His hands and His feet but

a lot of Christians have been asleep at the switch..

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Aww spin, they are ninja level, that and the "circle back". Never been so dizzy in my life, and I have imbalance issues!! lol
this hit home 4 me... feeling overwhelmed w/ all the nonsense and just exactly what we can do/ cannot do...

I still say the biggest problem is Christians not doing enough evangelizing. I probably don't do enough either.. although .. well, whatever...

Jesus said to go into the world and preach the Gospel to all. Frankly, I don't see a lot of people doing that... which does make it harder on those who are trying to do that...

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
If y'all want an EXCELLENT source for what Trump has accomplished...

read the book Blitz by David Horowitz.. I thought I already knew all or 98% of what Trump did.. but I learned a few things.. For one, i didn't know that Trump actually did try to pare down the behemoth US government... really sickening that fed employees cannot be fired... although amazingly, Trump managed to get .. can't recall the # but hundreds of people @ the VA

FIRED

I love Trump more than ever.. (He got incompetent or downright evil people fired, not good workers.. which should go w/o saying but you know how the libs lie and distort...)

and as I find myself loving Trump even more (didn't think that was possible)

I find myself HATING... well... I cannot hate people. Jesus does not want that... sigh

but you know what I mean.. I hate the evil those fakers are doing.. those thieves/liars/anti-Christs