GREAT GOOD NEWS ON COVID 19

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2018
The recent cases of Corona in the WH makes me wonder if they are introduced by trumps enemies somehow

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Here's news from a Catholic that the RCC tried to discredit and smear for years .. He has no love lost for the Pope

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
why are people posting random you tube videos dont they have any news to report themselves. lol
I thought this was a news forum so you would get it from reuters or another reliable news source or it happened first hand and YOU were there.
Otherwise its just a gossip forum.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
why are people posting random you tube videos dont they have any news to report themselves. lol
I thought this was a news forum so you would get it from reuters or another reliable news source or it happened first hand and YOU were there.
Otherwise its just a gossip forum.
I don't trust Reuters or CNN if you're talking to me and the lady called out Bill Gates in Italy's parliament , the other of Phil Robertson spoke the truth about our constitution .. Where did Reuters or CNN mention these stories ?

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I read that Trump stated that the US should be given a badge of honor for having the worlds highest number of reported cases
due to a more efficient rate of testing. Really? I am sure that is a comfort to those confirmed.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
I read that Trump stated that the US should be given a badge of honor for having the worlds highest number of reported cases
due to a more efficient rate of testing. Really? I am sure that is a comfort to those confirmed.
He believes the reason is because we've tested that much more and thoroughly meaning if the rest of the countries did they would report the same or higher numbers, not that we simply were the most infected .. I don't think it's a big deal or accurate the way they count victims , do you ? And some are suggesting if you've ever had any flue vaccine shot you can test positive for CV .

Dec 30, 2019
Results: For this study, we identified a total of 09 published articles: 03 clinical trials with sample size 150; 03 in vitro studies and 03 expert consensus reports. These studies were all suggestive that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine can successfully treat COVID-19 infections. We found that COVID-19 infections are highly pandemic in countries where malaria is least pandemic and are least pandemic in nations where malaria is highly pandemic.

Conclusions: Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine have antiviral characteristics in vitro. The findings support the hypothesis that these drugs have efficacy in the treatment of COVID-19. People are currently using these drugs for malaria. It is reasonable, given the hypothetical benefit of these two drugs, that they are now being tested in clinical trials to assess their effectiveness to combat this global health crisis.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32373993/

E

EleventhHour

Results: For this study, we identified a total of 09 published articles: 03 clinical trials with sample size 150; 03 in vitro studies and 03 expert consensus reports. These studies were all suggestive that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine can successfully treat COVID-19 infections. We found that COVID-19 infections are highly pandemic in countries where malaria is least pandemic and are least pandemic in nations where malaria is highly pandemic.

Conclusions: Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine have antiviral characteristics in vitro. The findings support the hypothesis that these drugs have efficacy in the treatment of COVID-19. People are currently using these drugs for malaria. It is reasonable, given the hypothetical benefit of these two drugs, that they are now being tested in clinical trials to assess their effectiveness to combat this global health crisis.

Does that seem like a rigorous study to you?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I don't trust Reuters or CNN if you're talking to me and the lady called out Bill Gates in Italy's parliament , the other of Phil Robertson spoke the truth about our constitution .. Where did Reuters or CNN mention these stories ?
Here is the Italian member of Parliament calling for Gates arrest for crimes against humanity:

Jul 23, 2018
Does that seem like a rigorous study to you?
The ones with fda approval ,when advertised on TV have warnings a mile long.
The warnings at the end of the ad are as long as the ad.

Fda approval is almost like some death sentence.

"Safe" does not mean safe.
Most of the big pharma mess is for profit...not to get people well.

They hate hydroxychloroquine because it DOES WORK. The safety thingy is pure baloney. They have zero regard for safety.

Jul 23, 2018

Yep
Proven effective
There are "eyewitness" testimonies of those that got immediately better.

E

EleventhHour

The ones with fda approval ,when advertised on TV have warnings a mile long.
The warnings at the end of the ad are as long as the ad.

Fda approval is almost like some death sentence.

"Safe" does not mean safe.
Most of the big pharma mess is for profit...not to get people well.

They hate hydroxychloroquine because it DOES WORK. The safety thingy is pure baloney. They have zero regard for safety.
I am well aware of profit motivation, however so far the data is good but not conclusive and have been some problems with people suffering heart problems.

Anyway I hope they can do clinical trials quickly.... I do believe in science even some here (hopefully not you) want to return to world of superstition.

Mar 23, 2016
UK COVID-19 vaccine trial may fail due to low transmission in population

There is a 50% chance the trial may give 'no result.'

Hopes that a vaccine for the coronavirus could be ready by September are hanging in the balance, as the scientists developing it are concerned that a slowdown in the rate of infection in the general population could invalidate the human trials currently taking place.

Prof. Adrian Hill, Director of the Oxford University’s Jenner Institute, has told The Telegraph that there is only a 50-50 chance that the vaccine his team has been developing can be successfully tested.

The team has recruited 10,000 people to test the vaccine, some of whom will be given the vaccine and others a placebo. But as it is unethical to purposely infect people in the trial with COVID-19, participants will be asked to go about their normal routine in the expectation that some will be exposed to it naturally. However, that is unlikely to happen if the virus is not spreading, meaning that no conclusions can be drawn one way or the other about the vaccine's efficacy.

Hill expects that fewer than 50 people in the test population will catch the virus, but if less than 20 test positive the results may be useless.

“It is a race, yes. But it's not a race against the other guys," he said. "It's a race against the virus disappearing – and against time. We said earlier in the year that there was an 80% chance of developing an effective vaccine by September. But at the moment, there’s a 50% chance that we get no result at all.

"We’re in the bizarre position of wanting COVID to stay, at least for a little while. But cases are declining."

The Oxford team is not the only one facing this predicament. So far, eight potential vaccines have reached the stage of human trials: four in China, two in the US, one in Germany and the one of the Oxford team. With cases dwindling, all of the teams are looking for hotspots globally where they can conduct their trials.

https://www.jpost.com/international...-due-to-low-transmission-in-population-629082

E

EleventhHour

UK COVID-19 vaccine trial may fail due to low transmission in population

There is a 50% chance the trial may give 'no result.'

Hopes that a vaccine for the coronavirus could be ready by September are hanging in the balance, as the scientists developing it are concerned that a slowdown in the rate of infection in the general population could invalidate the human trials currently taking place.

Prof. Adrian Hill, Director of the Oxford University’s Jenner Institute, has told The Telegraph that there is only a 50-50 chance that the vaccine his team has been developing can be successfully tested.

The team has recruited 10,000 people to test the vaccine, some of whom will be given the vaccine and others a placebo. But as it is unethical to purposely infect people in the trial with COVID-19, participants will be asked to go about their normal routine in the expectation that some will be exposed to it naturally. However, that is unlikely to happen if the virus is not spreading, meaning that no conclusions can be drawn one way or the other about the vaccine's efficacy.

Hill expects that fewer than 50 people in the test population will catch the virus, but if less than 20 test positive the results may be useless.

“It is a race, yes. But it's not a race against the other guys," he said. "It's a race against the virus disappearing – and against time. We said earlier in the year that there was an 80% chance of developing an effective vaccine by September. But at the moment, there’s a 50% chance that we get no result at all.

"We’re in the bizarre position of wanting COVID to stay, at least for a little while. But cases are declining."

The Oxford team is not the only one facing this predicament. So far, eight potential vaccines have reached the stage of human trials: four in China, two in the US, one in Germany and the one of the Oxford team. With cases dwindling, all of the teams are looking for hotspots globally where they can conduct their trials.

https://www.jpost.com/international...-due-to-low-transmission-in-population-629082
Not sure why the would be concerned with creating a vaccine for a virus that could disappear? :unsure:

P

Papou

A so-called doctor using Fox News as his sources and being block from facebook does not inspire any trust.

However, there are indeed good news on the covid-19 for the early development of covid vaccines. We should have several of them being effective and ready for distribution by 2021. China will probably be the first to mass produce their vaccines (but will see the race is tight).

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Not sure why the would be concerned with creating a vaccine for a virus that could disappear? :unsure:
Am going out on a limb here , but I have read from certain people that this lockdown is a test on us people , to see how we react...
Apparently , there is going to be another outbreak , and the next one is going to be worst than this one , and some are saying it is going to really hit the food worldwide , so prepare for the next lockdown...
Like I said , I have read it , but we shall see...
...xox...