Greetings brothers and sisters

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 26, 2024
Hi everyone, I’m new here today. I don’t have many Christian friends and I’d love to make some. I’m hoping to share with everyone, to give and receive help, love, knowledge, thoughts, support and laughter with all who may want or need. I recently lost my brother to suicide and I’ve been feeling deeply disconnected through grief. I watched a sermon that said how community is essential to overcoming grief so I’d like to show up. This was my main motivation to search for fellow Christians, which come to think of it is a beautiful gift from God through the passing of my beloved brother. I hope all are well.

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
Welcome to CC! Greetings from Scotland :)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Greetings Simon. We are glad you have joined our fellowship. I'm sorry about your brother. Look through the forums to find interesting discussions to join. Soon you should have many new Christian friends here. Welcome Simon! :)

selahsays

May 31, 2023
So sorry for your loss, Simon. Please remember that our Father’s mercies are new every day. God bless you. We welcome you with open arms. IMG_5748.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
BLANK IMAGE FOR TEXT MESSAGES - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
Friendly.png
'Hopefully the Holy Spirit becomes a guiding light in troublesome times.'

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi another warm welcome to our fellowship and fun here at CC! You are doing the right thing by surrounding yourself with like-minded believers, indeed what a blessing it is. God bless & keep you SimonEly🙏🎈

N

NicoleSolid9

Hi everyone, I’m new here today. I don’t have many Christian friends and I’d love to make some. I’m hoping to share with everyone, to give and receive help, love, knowledge, thoughts, support and laughter with all who may want or need. I recently lost my brother to suicide and I’ve been feeling deeply disconnected through grief. I watched a sermon that said how community is essential to overcoming grief so I’d like to show up. This was my main motivation to search for fellow Christians, which come to think of it is a beautiful gift from God through the passing of my beloved brother. I hope all are well.
Hello Simon. I'm very sorry to hear about your brother, and send you my sincere condolences for your loss. Yesterday was a very difficult day for my family and me because it was the five-year anniversary of my grandson Jake's passing while serving with the United States Marines First Raider Battalion somewhere in South-Sudan. He was twenty-eight at the time of his transition to Heaven. I believe you are doing the right thing by seeking out faith-based networks and communities to help you along the path of recovery from your grief. Unfortunately the pain, and and the loss will remain until we cross the great divide ourse3lves. However, my family and I have discovered that we can learn to manage it a little better each day. Make sure that you visit his resting place a few times during the week to keep his place clean, and keep in touch with his spirit. My daughter Agnes, Jakes's mom, and I have found that it's very therapeutic for us, and it has helped us to better deal with and move on while keeping and retaining his memory with us every minute of every day. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you, okay sweetheart? Since today is Good Friday, I recommend that you read Isaiah chapter 53. It will be an encouragement to you. Have a very blessed and empowering day.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
We all were new once so please just relax and be yourself. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Mar 24, 2024
Simon, I am so very sorry about your brother. Please be gentle with yourself as you go through this time of grieving. I pray that you see our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ show up in supernatural ways during this time. It is so good that you reached out to connect with people. This is so important! You need community. Do you have a church community? Praying for you!

Psalm 62:7-8 "In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God. Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us."