Greetings from Brazil

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JanaderMond89

New member
Jul 8, 2018
2
6
3
37
Hello my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ.

My name is Janaína from Brazil and I am looking from everlasting Christian friendship.

I am also keen for Bible studies and share what I have been discovering about the Word of God and vice versa.

God bless!

Janaína.
 
Hello my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ.

My name is Janaína from Brazil and I am looking from everlasting Christian friendship.

I am also keen for Bible studies and share what I have been discovering about the Word of God and vice versa.

God bless!

Janaína.

Welcome aboard CC Janaina..

Hope you find a friend or two here and are blessed by some worthy fellowship.. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and MrH59
Hello my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ.

My name is Janaína from Brazil and I am looking from everlasting Christian friendship.

I am also keen for Bible studies and share what I have been discovering about the Word of God and vice versa.

God bless!

Janaína.
that sounds great Janaina. A pleasure to greet you. If you are looking for Christian friends you are here. Friends for now and in the ever lasting. I hope you'll get a blessing here. I know I have. I have made friends all over the world, Now Brazil Welcome and GOD bless you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Jana hi 😊 Welcome sister 😊 It is great to be here i hope you will like it here 😊



God bless you ❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mel85
Hello Janaína and welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll like it here.

youre-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif

68338ed74cf8bf30535dede927a8ffba.gif
 
Hello my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ.

My name is Janaína from Brazil and I am looking from everlasting Christian friendship.

I am also keen for Bible studies and share what I have been discovering about the Word of God and vice versa.

God bless!

Janaína.

Greetings and Welcome, Janaina!
 
  • Like
Reactions: MrH59
Hello my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ.

My name is Janaína from Brazil and I am looking from everlasting Christian friendship.

I am also keen for Bible studies and share what I have been discovering about the Word of God and vice versa.

God bless!

Janaína.
Hello there. Welcome to CC.
 
Welcome to CC, glad to have you here.

See you around the forums.

Blessings ❤️EE66964D-B02B-4628-99ED-7CC77DBB9E9E.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: MrH59