Greetings To All...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 11, 2024
Hello, to all my fellow believers.

I'm a 43-year-old Texan, primarily raised in the Dallas area (though I left in 2015 after my Mom passed away). I first said the "sinner's prayer" when I was 9, but my aunt and uncle's extremely legalistic ways drove me away from God during my teens. It wasn't until I was in my 30s, after I had made some very bad and regretful mistakes, that I finally came back to Him. While my life has certainly not been easy (I have epilepsy, type-2 bipolarism, and Asperger's Syndrome), I am somewhat comforted by knowing I am in God's loving arms.

Most of my elders have gone to be with God, over the past twenty years. Aside from my Mom, there's also been the same aunt and uncle who helped raise me, along with two other aunts, both maternal grandparents, and my father. I do have one uncle who's still left (I think he's in his 80's now), but we haven't spoken in probably 12 years.

Aside from that, I have two sisters (born before and after me), plus one older brother. I currently live with an older cousin, who is one of my last living relatives from my Dad's side of the family. But she is truly a Godsend - a practical, moral, emotional, and spiritual lifeline in all the best ways.

Anyway, I guess that's enough of an intro for now. If you have any questions for me, feel free to post, and I'll do my best to answer them. God Bless! :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and welcome to CC!!! I hope you connect to many fellow believers here and find and give much encouragement. God bless & keep you always🙏!

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
We are glad that you have joined our fellowship and hope you find many new Christian friends and much encouragement here. Welcome Joshua. :)

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Hello, to all my fellow believers.

I'm a 43-year-old Texan, primarily raised in the Dallas area (though I left in 2015 after my Mom passed away). I first said the "sinner's prayer" when I was 9, but my aunt and uncle's extremely legalistic ways drove me away from God during my teens. It wasn't until I was in my 30s, after I had made some very bad and regretful mistakes, that I finally came back to Him. While my life has certainly not been easy (I have epilepsy, type-2 bipolarism, and Asperger's Syndrome), I am somewhat comforted by knowing I am in God's loving arms.

Most of my elders have gone to be with God, over the past twenty years. Aside from my Mom, there's also been the same aunt and uncle who helped raise me, along with two other aunts, both maternal grandparents, and my father. I do have one uncle who's still left (I think he's in his 80's now), but we haven't spoken in probably 12 years.

Aside from that, I have two sisters (born before and after me), plus one older brother. I currently live with an older cousin, who is one of my last living relatives from my Dad's side of the family. But she is truly a Godsend - a practical, moral, emotional, and spiritual lifeline in all the best ways.

Anyway, I guess that's enough of an intro for now. If you have any questions for me, feel free to post, and I'll do my best to answer them. God Bless! :)
Welcome.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
R (11) - Copy.jpg
Friendly.png
"Hopefully there becomes some spiritual awareness to bring about
God's spirit to come alive within these pages."