Greetings to you all in the name of Jesus Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

EmilyTee

May 19, 2019
Hi!
My name is Emily and I am from Fiji.
I am a Christian.
This is my first time here in this chat website.

Thank you and God bless.

S

Stranger36147

Hi Emily!

Nice to have you with us.

Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Oct 12, 2012
Hi!
I am a Christian.

Thank you and God bless.
Hey Emily 👋 what up? Glad you made it welcome to the CC!!! 🔥🙏

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Bulla Emily! Have you already had your Kava for today???? Fiji is such a nice place with so many lovely people. I remember the Rafu Meli School on Nacula Island, a school of over 200 for 6-13 age children. We attended the flag raising ceremony and several of the classes. All of the students wear uniforms and seemed to be so very happy. Chief Meli's son Big Joe was with us. While snorkeling off Nanuya Island, I suddenly saw a giant octopus right next to me which was ready to hug me. lol. He was huge!

Emily, you live in paradise.......and the people in Fiji are so very friendly! Welcome to Christian Chat. With your Fijian charm, you will make many friends here at CC..... warm greetings to you, Emily!:)

G

Godsgirl83

Hello Emily! Welcome to CC.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Hi!
I am a Christian.

Thank you and God bless.
Welcome aboard CC Emily.. I hope you are blessed by your time here with us and may you be a blessings to us also :)

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Emily and have a great week .God bless you sister <3

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. Hope to see you around the forums, God bless!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi!
I am a Christian.

Thank you and God bless.
Hello Emily, so glad to see you are a Christian! Welcome sister! Is Fiji as nice as people say it is?