Greetings!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 31, 2019
Hello everyone, nice to meet you!
I joined this site for friendship and fellowship.

I've always believed in God's existence ever since I was a child and have never doubted it but I was far away from Him. I was drifted away from Him and now coming back. Thank Him for His blessings! I'm into Bible study these days.

I'm looking forward to talking with you soon:)

God bless you all!

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Welcome to you! I hope to be your friend here as well.

I came to CC for the same reasons and am pleased to say there are wonderful family of God about!

Some have become very dear friends to me!

I truly hope you find such as I have here!

Just jump right into a thread and let God inspire you to post and be inspired and encouraged back!

BLESSINGS !

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. We are so glad that you have joined our family and hope you find many friends and good fellowship here. We look forward to knowing more about you and your lonely country, Japan. God bless you. :)

E

EliBeth

Welcome, Avisanct. What book of the Bible are you studying currently? I, too, have believed in God from childhood. And Amen! Thank Him for His blessings. 🙂 ❤️

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. We are so glad that you have joined our family and hope you find many friends and good fellowship here. We look forward to knowing more about you and your lonely country, Japan. God bless you. :)
Correction: Japan is a lovely country, not a lonely country! lol. I apologize.

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Correction: Japan is a lovely country, not a lonely country! lol. I apologize.

Typos and spell check are the name if my online existence! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

T

tasha66

Hey Avi, nice to see you come onboard!
There are lots of great forums you can join in with. See you there soon!
Cheers! :)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019

I've always believed in God's existence ever since I was a child and have never doubted it but I was far away from Him. I was drifted away from Him and now coming back. Thank Him for His blessings! I'm into Bible study these days.

God bless you all!
Hello and Welcome to C.Chat🙂!

That is awesome that you have returned to Our Heavenly Father's loving arms🙂! Praise be to God for this and his endless mercy for his children...

May God bless you to get ever nearer to him. May you find blessed conversation, wisdom and love here, as well as healthy friendships and many hours of fun!
Again, welcome to C.Chat, see you around the chat threats😃!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Hi sister :) Welcome and i pray God always keeps you close to Him .Have a wonderful weekend <3

Oct 31, 2019
Thank you everybody for the warm welcome! I can't wait to talk more with you all and build friendship with Christian fellows here! I need Christian friends. You'll see me often here because I have a lot of questions and need advice.

Oct 31, 2019
Welcome to you! I hope to be your friend here as well.

I came to CC for the same reasons and am pleased to say there are wonderful family of God about!

Some have become very dear friends to me!

I truly hope you find such as I have here!

Just jump right into a thread and let God inspire you to post and be inspired and encouraged back!

BLESSINGS !
IFOLLOWHIM
It sounds very nice that you've made such a beautiful friendship here! It would be great if I could build a good friendship with you, too.

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016

God bless you all!
Hi, sister, welcome to our family! I have a "Japanese" son who once believed and then lost faith. I say he is "Japanese" because he is fluent in the language and knows everything about Japanese culture and history.

Our elder says that sometimes God acts like a fisherman who hooks a fish, lets it take line and when the fish is tired He reels it back in.

I hope God will eventually "reel" my son back in. He has already done that with you -- let's praise His name.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hi, sister, welcome to our family! I have a "Japanese" son who once believed and then lost faith. I say he is "Japanese" because he is fluent in the language and knows everything about Japanese culture and history.

Our elder says that sometimes God acts like a fisherman who hooks a fish, lets it take line and when the fish is tired He reels it back in.

I hope God will eventually "reel" my son back in. He has already done that with you -- let's praise His name.
I love what your elder said! Thanks for sharing that, that is priceless! May God be blessing you both.

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
I love what your elder said! Thanks for sharing that, that is priceless! May God be blessing you both.
From your lips to God's ears! I do hope He will bless my son with His presence. God bless you too!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. It's great to meet sisters and brothers from all over the world and I know you will make many friends here, God bless you!