Greetings!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TechnoKath

New member
Oct 30, 2021
3
4
3
Hi everyone; I'm Kath. I gratefully received Jesus as my Lord and Savior in 2019! I'm here to talk with other Christians and hopefully edify one another :)

A little about me; I'm 32, from the Midwest, always been a huge thrifter and music nerd. I like to discuss the Bible, philosophy, off-beat art and music, classic movies, current events, and psychology-related topics.

Looking forward to talking with you all and hopefully making some new friends!
 
Hi everyone; I'm Kath. I gratefully received Jesus as my Lord and Savior in 2019! I'm here to talk with other Christians and hopefully edify one another :)

A little about me; I'm 32, from the Midwest, always been a huge thrifter and music nerd. I like to discuss the Bible, philosophy, off-beat art and music, classic movies, current events, and psychology-related topics.

Looking forward to talking with you all and hopefully making some new friends!
Hello Kath, welcome to Christian Chat! You are a person of many interests. Look through the music, news, singles, Bible Discussion and other forums to find a thread that interests you and join in on the discussions or start your own thread. You are likely to find some very interesting members here.

We look forward to chatting with you and hope you find great joy and many blessings here. Be safe (from the virus) and may God bless you. Welcome!
 
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



Christmas2020s.png



Philippians2-5-11s.png


Welcome! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hi everyone; I'm Kath. I gratefully received Jesus as my Lord and Savior in 2019! I'm here to talk with other Christians and hopefully edify one another :)

A little about me; I'm 32, from the Midwest, always been a huge thrifter and music nerd. I like to discuss the Bible, philosophy, off-beat art and music, classic movies, current events, and psychology-related topics.

Looking forward to talking with you all and hopefully making some new friends!
You are off to a great start making new friends. Welcome to CC, Kath!:):coffee:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hi everyone; I'm Kath. I gratefully received Jesus as my Lord and Savior in 2019! I'm here to talk with other Christians and hopefully edify one another :)

A little about me; I'm 32, from the Midwest, always been a huge thrifter and music nerd. I like to discuss the Bible, philosophy, off-beat art and music, classic movies, current events, and psychology-related topics.

Looking forward to talking with you all and hopefully making some new friends!
Yo Kath I'm sure you can find a niche here. Welcome. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Isny and Deade