Grief

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kezzamae

Apr 12, 2017
I am looking for a room for grief

K

kaylagrl

I am looking for a room for grief

There is no specific room here but you may want to go to the ladies forum.They will be glad to help you. Also the family forum is a good place to share.Im sorry you are grieving.

Kezzamae

Apr 12, 2017
Ok that's no good. I need grief support. Could you please delete my profile.

Aug 16, 2016
If you desire prayer request you can make a thread on that forum selection. However there isnt a specific room for grief. I pray the Lord will comfort you with what you're dealing with.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Take Kayla's advice. The prayer requests forum and/ or Family forum are the best places to ask for support..

K

kaylagrl

A moderator will have to do that. I hope you find the support you need. Many here would be willing to talk with you but if you have certain needs I understand you may want a professional.

B

bestbefore1973

Ah my old friend grief, what do you thinks worse (Grief) or (Despair)

W

wwjd_kilden