Grief

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 18, 2015
Hi

Can you please keep me in your prayers Brothers and Sisters.

I am dealing with awful grief as you may know from previous threads. My Twin brother passed away on dec22 2016.
Im not sure if he was saved its really hard not knowing but I really hope he is in heaven.

I miss him terribly. Its like half of me is gone. I have terrible guilt. I just wish he had a better life and had not suffered so much.

It makes me think like God is evil that he allows this suffering in the world and then for some people to go to hell to suffer for eternity.

I havnt been reading my bible much lately I dont really want to much.

I was drinking at the weekend and I dont feel any better.
The grief is horrible i just keep getting bad thoughts i just wish i was dead at times.

Im really sick of this world and im so heavy and miserable.

I am hoping to go to a councillor soon got a number for a guy and I called him today and left a voicemail.

Please pray for me and for the rest of my family my son nephews and neice that they will get saved.

Thanks
John

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we together pray for johnthree, remove guilt and heal emotionally and spiritually, and bless with your understanding, peace and comfort. Lord also bless his family , nephews snd let them know and worship you. Lord as johnthree will be taking councelling, please bring him out of this grief. Lordplease bless johnthree and turn his sorrows into joy, yes Lord please bless, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m so sorry to hear about the death of your twin brother, and I can certainly understand how you feel, John. I’m praying, asking God to hide you under his wings, provide comfort and peace at this time. May He surround your entire family with His infinite love and grace as you trust in Him.

Nov 18, 2015
Lord we together pray for johnthree, remove guilt and heal emotionally and spiritually, and bless with your understanding, peace and comfort. Lord also bless his family , nephews snd let them know and worship you. Lord as johnthree will be taking councelling, please bring him out of this grief. Lordplease bless johnthree and turn his sorrows into joy, yes Lord please bless, in Jesus loving name, Amen!
Thanks Levi God bless you bro.

Nov 18, 2015
I’m so sorry to hear about the death of your twin brother, and I can certainly understand how you feel, John. I’m praying, asking God to hide you under his wings, provide comfort and peace at this time. May He surround your entire family with His infinite love and grace as you trust in Him.
Hi Emily thanks for your prayers. God bless you too.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid. Jesus wept when Mary and Martha told him he left them, he arose, from that tomb. Be of good cheer, God will strengthen your heart.

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray with johnthree. Help him in his grief and his heartbrokenness. Bless him with a new life. Let him come out of this. IN thy precious name. Amen

Dynamaniac

Feb 10, 2017
I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my brother three years ago, and there is nothing quite like the loss of a sibling. I pray that you will allow God to heal your pain, that He will speak to your heart and comfort you, for He alone knows your grief. And please know that we all grieve with you. God is not evil. The thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy, not God. Seek God and know that you are loved, kept, held, beautiful, forgiven, and His beloved.