S
Shadowwolg
Guest
I know that I have been irritable lately, not entirely sure why, according to my counselor, there could be many reasons, like the fact that i haven't given in since jan. and i am not releasing my stress, or the fact that what memories i do have of the abuse all are in the spring or summer, so on and so on... but i just feel so grrrrrrrr. the other day , i overheard some folks critizing those of us who are addicted to porn. i wanted to scream at them. i did email someone who also heard the conversation. and it was encouraging but i still am grrrrrrr, aggitated. i also was n a conversation where other things were said, and i had to keep my mouth shut... I just wanted to scream, sometimes i want to have the same desire as them to punish those who abuse but knowing that God has changed my Dad , and i am called to love him, i couldn't ever see hurting him...so i get really twisted up inside, sometimes i just want to scream, and whatnot... wiith all this, i hadn't thought about giving in to suicide since jan. and monday, i actually did, I had the desire, i don't like when i get so twisted up inside andi just wanted it all to stop. fortunately i was able to talk myself out of it... actually i would assume God had more to do with it. I still feel very drained this week. I have been trying to just let God have it all, yet i still have this need to just be held, hugged. to be shown love. ok,, I think i said enough