Guys aren't the only ones who struggle with it

  • Thread starter Thread starter makennaabell407
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

makennaabell407

Guest
Lust.
Some people say guys struggle a lot more with it than girls (x: seeing girls in yoga pants/leggings, cleavage, bikini's, etc) But personally I struggle with it a lot too.

Last year Nathan and I messed up. We sent pictures and almost had sex. I stopped him though. And I regretted every bit of it. But... it happened again. Finally we tried to get more into the bible and falling in love with God. Since we aren't allowed to be together anymore