Lord God, I know not what to pray but I come before You in prayer anyway. You know all, see all, please look down upon this situation and be Lord over it. I pray this young girl be safe and sound in Your arms, on this world or in Yours; I pray strength and healing upon the friends and family; I pray Your wisdom and judgment be present in those prosecuting those responsible; and I pray for those souls, loving the people enslaved but cursing the enslavers, those demons that drive people to such sickness. Lord, how long will You look upon this and be patient, please shorten the already short days and come save Your people from the rulers of this world. Give us all strength to endure until then, and protect us from satanic predations like this one. May Your angels protect us, may Your Spirit give us discernment. I pray a blessing over this family, that out of the dust something beautiful will grow. In Jesus Name, I lay this before You, ever so thankful that we can. Amen