Half-yearly exams

  • Thread starter Thread starter BeauBLESSED
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BeauBLESSED

Guest
Dear Christians,
My half-yearly exams begin this Friday. I have been studying and revising hard these past couple of weeks, as well as having to prepare two essays for English.
I ask of you to pray for me that I may get through these exams... and keep a cool head while I'm at it! ^^;
Thanks and God bless.
 
I'll pray. I'm still still in school, so I know how exams are...
 
I'll pray. I'm still still in school, so I know how exams are...

I'm glad you DO know how it feels! Thank you for your support.
Of course, my exams begin tomorrow, with an English exam. I spent the afternoon speed-writing two essays for practise...
Again, thank you very much! God bless you. :)
 
just remember that God's grace is sufficient.. His love never fails...