If you look at your response to me earlier in the conversation, you said you disagreed that God gives us the freewill to choose our elected officials ourselves. Therefore, I took that as believing that God always has a hand in who is a king, queen, president, congressman, senator, etc. So, technically, I am not accusing you of saying things you did not say since you implied that you disagreed with my assessment.
I'd say we could take this as miscommunication.
Yep my bad, I should have just quoted "I don't think God puts anyone in office" and said I disagree instead of your full comment. My disagreement was not about a person's free will. But it is my opinion that God can move the hearts and minds of people to do things according to His will.
As far as Obama, I think America is getting just what it deserves.
May God Bless You
In Christ, 1Christianwarrior316