I had a dream this morning, EASTER morning.
In the dream i had was A young woman who called me and kept saying it was her birthday and looking for me to wish her a happy birthday. At first i thought it was my daughter Leanne. It sounded just like her voice, so i said, "Leanne it isn't your birthday, your birthday is in July, it is April and today is Easter." The young woman said, "No, it is my birthday and this is not Leanne, It's Heather." Then i woke up from the dream.
Here is the wonderful thing about dreams, they are symbolic. So here goes. Heather means: A flowering evergreen. Evergreen = Eternal life.
Eternal life came looking for me to sing happy birthday. I could cry in awe. I am a constant witness that He is alive.
He has risen! Happy Resurrection day everyone... And the JOY comes in the morning!!! Be Blessed...
In the dream i had was A young woman who called me and kept saying it was her birthday and looking for me to wish her a happy birthday. At first i thought it was my daughter Leanne. It sounded just like her voice, so i said, "Leanne it isn't your birthday, your birthday is in July, it is April and today is Easter." The young woman said, "No, it is my birthday and this is not Leanne, It's Heather." Then i woke up from the dream.
Here is the wonderful thing about dreams, they are symbolic. So here goes. Heather means: A flowering evergreen. Evergreen = Eternal life.
Eternal life came looking for me to sing happy birthday. I could cry in awe. I am a constant witness that He is alive.
He has risen! Happy Resurrection day everyone... And the JOY comes in the morning!!! Be Blessed...