Happy Easter!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 28, 2022
Thank you Magenta, I like your artwork, pretty!
Hi Magenta,
I like to share this song of God's continuous protection in the midst of this CoViD-19 pandemic, now dragging on for 2.5 years already:
God bless,
Gerard

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hi Magenta,
I like to share this song of God's continuous protection in the midst of this CoViD-19 pandemic, now dragging on for 2.5 years already:
God bless,
Gerard
I enjoyed that song, also :) I am trying to think of the right word to describe the "style"
of it, as it had a rather jaunty, home-town feel to it. :unsure::giggle: Thank you for sharing! :D

Jan 28, 2022
Hi Magenta,
Greetings in Jesus! It's been a while since I last updated my fellow believers with encouraging gospel music videos. In this lyric and music video, join me on this wonderful journey across a selection of European countries so blessed with a rich Christian heritage, giving us an occasion to celebrate our abundant life in Jesus:

selahsays

May 31, 2023
Hi Magenta,
Greetings in Jesus! It's been a while since I last updated my fellow believers with encouraging gospel music videos. In this lyric and music video, join me on this wonderful journey across a selection of European countries so blessed with a rich Christian heritage, giving us an occasion to celebrate our abundant life in Jesus:
I enjoyed the song immensely. It has a folk-rock kind of feel which I truly love. Thank you for sharing your song and beautiful video with us. It made me smile with joy.
IMG_5242.gif