Happy Father

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
When i was born, you were there to catch me when i fall, whenever and wherever. When i said my first words, You were there for me to teach me the whole dictionary if need be. When i took my first steps, You were there to encourage me on. When i had my first day at school, you were there to give me advice and help me with my homework. I still havent finished school or walked down the aisle, or had my first child. But i know you will be there for me through all these times and more, the good and bad. Having a father like you is one of the greatest blessings in my life. You're not a teacher but you taught me the most valuable things in life, how to live a worthy life. You're not a doctor/nurse but you've always been there when I'm not feeling well and pray to take those sickness away. You're not a soldier but you face battles for me, you've been the best protector and an enemy of those who tried to hurt me. Dad, I may love a lot of man in the future, someday I'll get married to someone out there. But in the end let me remind you that, no matter what happen, you'll always be the best guy for me. No matter how old i get, no matter how often i stay out with friends, no matter how far i move away with my husband, no matter how many children i have, no matter how many grandchildren i will have. Dad, I WILL STILL BE YOUR LITTLE GIRL!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD! ILOVEYOUSOMUCH. you know how much you mean to me. :)

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
How do i edit the title? :(

O

OFM

great well wriitten well shared from the heart b blessed allways amen.