HappY Mother's day! To all mothers in the WORLD..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JCluvsme

Jan 9, 2013
Happy Mothers day sa mga nanay ko sa CC...

Love lots

Godbless ya'll

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
DSC_0856.JPG

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom and to all mothers out there...

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
Happy mother's day everyone. :) I wish i could spend mother's day with my mom. :( i hope all of you will have a blast with your loved ones. :)

J

jkalyna

I thank you and I think I will be coming to your place this one more often. Everyone is so happy, friendly and a great smile from the mom in the picture. Soooo beautiful you are.... Let's have mother's day again. I'll write on the calendar, mother's day, every Tuesday. lollll luv ya guys......

Attachments

Jul 2, 2009
I thank you and I think I will be coming to your place this one more often. Everyone is so happy, friendly and a great smile from the mom in the picture. Soooo beautiful you are.... Let's have mother's day again. I'll write on the calendar, mother's day, every Tuesday. lollll luv ya guys......
hi jkalyna, you are always welcome here... :eek:
i miss the picture of your "adorable rats" lol

D

Duckies

I been busy so this is a little late for a post, but never too late to say God Bless and i hope all mothers out there had a wonderful day !! :)