Happy New Year

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pilkington

Jan 13, 2015
As we are fast approaching 2017, well some parts of the world are already there I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year, may it be a year where we all grow in our knowledge and love of the Lord.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Happy New Year, my sister :)

N

NewWine

HAPPPPPPPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!! :D

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
As we are fast approaching 2017, well some parts of the world are already there I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year, may it be a year where we all grow in our knowledge and love of the Lord.
Amen, Pinkington! And Happy New Year to all!

IMG_0361.JPG

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
Also, I just had to do this for magenta after seeing her purple food, especially the cheesecake. :) I hope it's the right color!

IMG_0362.JPG

M

Miri

:eek:...........

T

Tinuviel

Happy New Year!!

W

wwjd_kilden

Happy new year!

Godt nyttår!

Bliadhna mhath ùr!

W

wwjd_kilden

Godt nyttår! Vi hold no på å blås vekk her oppe no...lol...
Huff da. Dere får klamre dere fast p
Har hadde vi etpar dager der det brumma litt rundt veggene, men ikke noe skikkelig. Nesten vindstille i dag.

Olivia_Rose

Mar 31, 2015
Happy New Year everyone =) !! Wishing a safe and blessed year to come.

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
Hehe, we were discussing the weather. The north of Norway has been very windy, down where I am we can barely claim to have winter

*grin*

We can have severe winds here. About a week ago they were about 60 mph. But our normal bad winds are 20-40 mph.

I'm very ignorant about times and seasons of other countries. Do you normally have snow at this time? Are your seasons similar to ours?

W

wwjd_kilden

*grin*

We can have severe winds here. About a week ago they were about 60 mph. But our normal bad winds are 20-40 mph.

I'm very ignorant about times and seasons of other countries. Do you normally have snow at this time? Are your seasons similar to ours?
Inland there would normally be snow, yes. Some winters it comes and goes, others there is snow from November though April, though thankfully that isn't a yearly occurrence. By the coast there's normally less now, more sleet :p so it's more like cold autumn. Where I currently live, winter temps normally range from 5C and down to -10C , though it can get both warmer and colder. Up north I suspect the normal range is more along the lines of 0C to -20C

D

Depleted

Happy 1% is over year!