W
I feel like Ralph.
![]()
There is no reason to this thread other than to wish each and everyone of you a very Happy Valentines day and I hope you all have a great day no matter what because you all deserve to be happy.View attachment 72121
Happy day to everyone! I love you all ♡
Oops, I put this in Streams, but I'll copy it here.
Happy Valentine's Day, my lovelies! You've all really filled a hole I didn't realize I had, with your fellowship and encouragement and wise counsel and jokes and silliness and love and stuff.

Happy Valentines Day! Have a lovely day everyone!
Happy Valentine's Day!Have a special one.
Just think...we got the greatest Valentine ever...the cross. God loved us and showed us how much.![]()
Appreciate each and every one of you. I consider myself to be blessed by having met y'all. I've been encouraged by your posts and have felt the power of your prayers. It is my prayer that God do great things in and for your life.![]()
![]()
God is good.
With a thankful heart,
Abbie Jean
Well, what a pleasant surprise of heavenly love!!
My quiver full of blessings woke me up early this morning to give me the most delicious box of chocolates in the shape of a big red heart, with the logo "Keep Calm & Eat Chocolate."
My heart is like, totally melting to see them so happy!! The box also had $40.00 inside (they each pitched in ten bucks) and a Valentine's card the children made & illustrated. I feel very much loved and highly appreciated.![]()
![]()
Thank You, Lord, for being Awesome
even on this Valentine's Day 2014!!
In the joy of the Lord, I say,
Happy Valentine's Day
to each one of you dear saints!
God is Love!
![]()
