Harvard's Kennedy School author says Trump has legal and legitimate path to victory

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 10, 2019
Canada
As the counting of votes in Arizona, Georgia, and especially Pennsylvania continues, most of the press and punditry have concluded that Vice President Biden has won the 2020 election. Certainly, a substantial majority of the rest of us are suffering from “election fatigue” and eager for this drama to be over. Without disagreeing with the conventional wisdom about the final tally when all the legal votes are counted, I believe the current consensus is missing the fact that Trump has a second, viable stealthy road to victory.

https://www.belfercenter.org/publication/donald-trumps-stealthy-road-victory

E

EleventhHour

As the counting of votes in Arizona, Georgia, and especially Pennsylvania continues, most of the press and punditry have concluded that Vice President Biden has won the 2020 election. Certainly, a substantial majority of the rest of us are suffering from “election fatigue” and eager for this drama to be over. Without disagreeing with the conventional wisdom about the final tally when all the legal votes are counted, I believe the current consensus is missing the fact that Trump has a second, viable stealthy road to victory.

https://www.belfercenter.org/publication/donald-trumps-stealthy-road-victory

The author was correct here....

Trump has consistently during his reelection campaign questioned the legitimacy of mail-in ballots, claiming the election will be “rigged” and “the most corrupt election in the history of our country.” This is most likely part of a strategy to set the stage for a contested outcome.

Aug 10, 2019
Canada
What I find ironic, is that because so few cases of voter fraud are discovered and proven, the assumption is that there is very little voter fraud that goes on. To me that's like saying that because only 20 cars out of tens of thousands traveling the interstate daily are ticketed for speeding, that speeding hardly ever happens on hi-ways.

Aug 10, 2019
Canada

Trump has consistently during his reelection campaign questioned the legitimacy of mail-in ballots, claiming the election will be “rigged” and “the most corrupt election in the history of our country.” This is most likely part of a strategy to set the stage for a contested outcome.
Very possible....if somone pulled a deck of cards out of their pocket during a poker game, someone might say....'that's a rigged deck'.....but unless he knows the specific markings it's nigh on impossible to prove. Especially if after getting cheated you're not allowed to examine the deck.

Ballot stuffing and other shenanigans, it's as old as elections themselves......thinking cheating doesn't take place with so much at stake is naive in my opinion. Old Joe Kennedy was a master of it.

https://www.newsweek.com/top-five-rigged-us-presidential-elections-511765

Aug 10, 2019
Canada
Nobody asked your opinion, YOU get a grip.
The writer of that "get a grip" comment obviously has difficulity dealing with an outcome that they don't like.....which is okay.....sadly things are very polarized right now. No matter how things play out, eventually one group (the eventual winners) will be saying to the other side...'get a grip'.....both sides should steel themselves for disappointment.

Easier for me to say being in Canada....but proponents of The Great Reset want Biden in badly, and that will affect the entire world.

E

EleventhHour

Nobody asked your opinion, YOU get a grip.
People are offering opinion left and right ... seems to me @FrankChatter is one of the bringing forth facts.

The realities of 1876 are far different than today's realities... that would be a fact.

E

EleventhHour

The writer of that "get a grip" comment obviously has difficulity dealing with an outcome that they don't like.....which is okay.....sadly things are very polarized right now. No matter how things play out, eventually one group (the eventual winners) will be saying to the other side...'get a grip'.....both sides should steel themselves for disappointment.

Easier for me to say being in Canada....but proponents of The Great Reset want Biden in badly, and that will affect the entire world.

The Great Reset... :unsure: I am still waiting for the One World Government... or was it called the New World Order.
The pandemic has actually weakened globalism not strengthened it.

K

kaylagrl

People are offering opinion left and right ... seems to me @FrankChatter is one of the bringing forth facts.

The realities of 1876 are far different than today's realities... that would be a fact.

FC has spin and seems to enjoy shutting people down. The realities of 1876, 1976, 1986 have no bearing on today. This country is divided and on the brink of civil war and you and FC seem to find hilarity in this. If I'm wrong then by all means correct me. This isn't funny, this isn't a joking matter. To sit and watch a country fall apart and find that humorous is beyond me. You seem so very intelligent and yet so immature at the same time. smh

E

EleventhHour

FC has spin and seems to enjoy shutting people down. The realities of 1876, 1976, 1986 have no bearing on today. This country is divided and on the brink of civil war and you and FC seem to find hilarity in this. If I'm wrong then by all means correct me. This isn't funny, this isn't a joking matter. To sit and watch a country fall apart and find that humorous is beyond me. You seem so very intelligent and yet so immature at the same time. smh
What is funny is clinging to a false narrative that Trump will still be president and all the conspiracy theories and while yes there is voter fraud there it no proof it is substantial enough to have made a difference in the outcome.

As far as civil war goes both sides are culpable by allowing themselves to be polarized... and while there is unrest I cannot see a civil war..... maybe martial law.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Not to point fingers at anyone but making a general statement. There is some truth behind how God makes the wise of the world look foolish.

Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

Even Solomon who was the wisest person to ever lived, made foolish decisions once he left the will of God.

But of course, there are other factors as to why some of the famous intellectuals can sound so foolish when compared to God's wisdom. Their presumptions and biases lead them into a false reality of conclusions. Or crazy theories like the multiverse.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...1/how-can-smart-people-sometimes-be-so-stupid

May 29, 2020
What is funny is clinging to a false narrative that Trump will still be president and all the conspiracy theories and while yes there is voter fraud there it no proof it is substantial enough to have made a difference in the outcome.

As far as civil war goes both sides are culpable by allowing themselves to be polarized... and while there is unrest I cannot see a civil war..... maybe martial law.
Joe's 2021 inauguration day will be to the EDA's (Election Day Adventists) known as The Great Disappointment and the Great Rude Awakening.

K

kaylagrl

I have no idea about conspiracy theories. There are legitimate issues that are being looked into. What's "funny" is the leftists swore up and down that Russia stole the election from Hillary. Now they're turning around and saying an election can't be stolen. Which is it? I have no idea where it all stands. I have shut all news off in my home. I don't watch any of it, nor online. I have gone to prayer that God would spare this country one more time. The lives of the innocent unborn stand in the balance. And I can't find any humor in that.

The country will not be benefited by either. Let the courts work it out. Meanwhile Christians ought to be in prayer. Not making light of an already tense situation.

Jul 23, 2018

Hilary quote;
" Joe should not concede under any circumstances. All votes have to be counted"

Please wake up.
Please get off the blinders

Jul 23, 2018

Liberal destruction is there for all to see.

What....3 or 4 cities???

Billions in damage!!!!!

Your side owns it