Has Anyone Been Visited?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pjharrison

fr
If a spirit has no body, they are without form. Angels can manifest themselves into any appearance they want....

Clarence Larkin said,

Angels have bodies, but that these bodies are somehow more pure or more spiritual than those of man. Clarence Larkin simply states, "angels have bodies." John Bickford Heard, while saying that angels have no "physical nature," nonetheless suggests that angels, like resurrected men, have "pneumatical bodies."

Lewis Sperry Chafer, who writes, "if the angels have bodies, their bodies are of a spiritual order.

In conclusion, we can summarize the views of trichotomic theologians as follows:
  • Angels are, or have, spirits.
  • Angels do not have bodies like men; if they do have bodies, they are in some sense spiritual bodies.
  • Angels do not have souls.
Do angels have bodies
They may have bodies, but they are invisible to us.

P

pjharrison

Who said fallen angels have no bodies? We think angels are spirits but why? If aliens are demons and demons are fallen angels and fallen angels have no bodies then how are people taken and experimented on?
Angels have bodies , but they are invisible to us. The fallen angels they call aliens put on a body like it was a suit in order to do what ever it is that they do with humans.

P

pjharrison

If a spirit has no body, they are without form. Angels can manifest themselves into any appearance they want....

Clarence Larkin said,

Angels have bodies, but that these bodies are somehow more pure or more spiritual than those of man. Clarence Larkin simply states, "angels have bodies." John Bickford Heard, while saying that angels have no "physical nature," nonetheless suggests that angels, like resurrected men, have "pneumatical bodies."

Lewis Sperry Chafer, who writes, "if the angels have bodies, their bodies are of a spiritual order.

In conclusion, we can summarize the views of trichotomic theologians as follows:
  • Angels are, or have, spirits.
  • Angels do not have bodies like men; if they do have bodies, they are in some sense spiritual bodies.
  • Angels do not have souls.
Do angels have bodies
You know that what they write is just their opinion, just as it is just our opinion.

P

pjharrison

This is why I think we need to have discussions like this one. Are what we call “beings from outer space”, the same as what the ancients called “heavenly messengers (angels)”?

Demons, particularly when referring to demonic possession, are called, unclean spirits in the Bible. Unclean may refer to genetically impure. The book of Enoch claims these are the disembodied spirits of the nephilim. Also there may be other entities that share this planet that we don’t see because they live in the wilderness and jungles. Every area and tribe all have their “boogie men”. I think it’s interesting that much artwork and statues from thousands of years ago depict reptilian men. Included are women being ravished by these creatures. Is it possible the “serpent” in the garden wasn’t a snake? Don’t the Indian legends tell tales about the monkey men prevailing over the serpent men? Then the serpent men flew away. As well the Sumarians have an interesting “Genesis” account that can be translated similar to ours incorporating other physical entities, not just spiritual.

Things I find perplexing:
-Many women who report being abducted claim there is a genetic hybrid program in the works. Is it possible that these hybrids have no soul and are being manufactured for unclean spirits? -Does the human body have to resonate at a specific frequency in order possession to occur?
-It is proven in laboratories that emotions like love, hate, peace, fear and guilt alter our body’s measurable energy. Do our emotions work like a tuner on a radio, enabling us to “dial in” to other realms? In essence are we more like catalysts, for spiritual forces, good or bad to physically enact their will in this realm? Isn’t that what our body does for our mind? Isn’t that what we do for Christ?
-All evidence likens this realm of physical matter to a computer program. Instead of ones and zeros it is positive(+) and negative(-) charges. DNA is a program. Sin is like a virus.
- I think after several thousands of years, our definitions and understanding of Scripture can be updated to reflect current technology.

What is the great deception? Is it that these entities are here save us, or as Hollywood often portrays here to harm us? When Christ comes “on the clouds”, is this why the armies of the world try to attack Him? It’s actually the second coming and we think “Independence Day”.

Saying they are all good or all bad seems foolish. We are being prepped for something. Perhaps we need to read the Bible with new eyes.

In answer to the other question, a few years back while meditating/praying, I felt my body get extremely light. Maybe just sleep paralysis, who knows. Nothing like that one night as a teen.

P

pjharrison

This is why I think we need to have discussions like this one. Are what we call “beings from outer space”, the same as what the ancients called “heavenly messengers (angels)”?

Demons, particularly when referring to demonic possession, are called, unclean spirits in the Bible. Unclean may refer to genetically impure. The book of Enoch claims these are the disembodied spirits of the nephilim. Also there may be other entities that share this planet that we don’t see because they live in the wilderness and jungles. Every area and tribe all have their “boogie men”. I think it’s interesting that much artwork and statues from thousands of years ago depict reptilian men. Included are women being ravished by these creatures. Is it possible the “serpent” in the garden wasn’t a snake? Don’t the Indian legends tell tales about the monkey men prevailing over the serpent men? Then the serpent men flew away. As well the Sumarians have an interesting “Genesis” account that can be translated similar to ours incorporating other physical entities, not just spiritual.

Things I find perplexing:
-Many women who report being abducted claim there is a genetic hybrid program in the works. Is it possible that these hybrids have no soul and are being manufactured for unclean spirits? -Does the human body have to resonate at a specific frequency in order possession to occur?
-It is proven in laboratories that emotions like love, hate, peace, fear and guilt alter our body’s measurable energy. Do our emotions work like a tuner on a radio, enabling us to “dial in” to other realms? In essence are we more like catalysts, for spiritual forces, good or bad to physically enact their will in this realm? Isn’t that what our body does for our mind? Isn’t that what we do for Christ?
-All evidence likens this realm of physical matter to a computer program. Instead of ones and zeros it is positive(+) and negative(-) charges. DNA is a program. Sin is like a virus.
- I think after several thousands of years, our definitions and understanding of Scripture can be updated to reflect current technology.

What is the great deception? Is it that these entities are here save us, or as Hollywood often portrays here to harm us? When Christ comes “on the clouds”, is this why the armies of the world try to attack Him? It’s actually the second coming and we think “Independence Day”.

Saying they are all good or all bad seems foolish. We are being prepped for something. Perhaps we need to read the Bible with new eyes.

In answer to the other question, a few years back while meditating/praying, I felt my body get extremely light. Maybe just sleep paralysis, who knows. Nothing like that one night as a teen.
I believe the reason that we are here is because God wants children who loves him. He's separating the good fruit from the bad. The soul have to transformed.

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
Someone said it gets worse and worse. That could be right.

7seasrekeyed

I have a fascination with the unknown. When things seem inconclusive I have to research it until I can sort it and align it with my reality. That is what set me on a course to find God leading me to Christ. One thing that I continue to investigate is the “alien” phenomenon. There are many reports of encounters but it would be nice to hear some first hand accounts of Christians if there are any.

I will start with mine. One night as a teenager, I was home alone. There was a program on tv I think about aliens when I dozed off (maybe?) I woke up in a panic. I felt like I was floating. I opened my eyes as wide as I could but all around me was light. I remember flailing around but I couldn’t tell which way was up or down I hit an ashtray under me that I knew I placed above the couch earlier. That’s all I remember. The weird thing is that my mom brought home a large young stranger (in twenties) that night from the restaurant she worked at. He was blond and didn’t say much. He needed a place to stay that night and we were outside of the city. When she came home the ashtray mess was already on the floor. I never met him, I didn’t even wake up when my mom cleaned up the mess and gave him some blankets to sleep on the floor. I only saw him when I got up to go to work in the morning. He probably could have killed us both easily. Thanks mom.

Regardless, I know I was awake, I know I was floating. There seemed to be something(s) in the room with me but I saw nothing. I’m not speculating it was an abduction, just weird. Does anyone else have any unexplained happenings? My wife lived in a haunted house where strange things happened. No judgement here, I’m just looking for answers or connections.

7seasrekeyed

Close. Aliens are fallen angels who like us humans were thrown out of their original abode/heaven. (Humans the garden) They do have some sort of metaphysical body that like us eventually dies. However, when an alien/fallen angel dies that's when it becomes a disembodied free roaming spirit we call a demons.
except there is nothing in scripture to back that up

hmmmmm.....:unsure:

maybe why this is called the conspiracy and corruption forum

7seasrekeyed

You might think they are all spirit, but that doesn't mean they are just because you think so. They have a spirit body of sorts which does die and THEN their spirit becomes a demon. Since the fall, those fallen angels are not in their original habitat so like humans they "grow old" and die. The older they get the more mean they become and the more they smell like Sulphur.
nothing true here...but good juice for the conspiracy

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
Just experiences we get to live out on our own. :p

P

pjharrison

I believe the reason that we are here is because God wants children who loves him. He's separating the good fruit from the bad. The soul have to transformed.
The soul wants to control. Act as it's own God. As if we don't need God. I would rather let God control. My wisdom is foolishness.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Never take out a loan for an exorcism. If you don't pay it back you get repossessed

DudleyDorite

Aug 7, 2018
nothing true here...but good juice for the conspiracy
Most of the information I present comes from people who have been around aliens, and the definition of 'spirits' in the New and Old Testament. The older they get the closer they get to dying, the meaner they get and they smell like sulphur and rotten eggs. Demons are the disembodied spirits of fallen angels.
spirit(s)

OT "ruwach"
as gift, preserved by God, God's spirit, departing at death, disembodied being

NT pneuma
the disembodied (or 'unclothed,' or 'naked,' 2Cr 5:3, 4) man, Luk 24:37, 39; Hbr 12:23; 1Pe 4:6;

All of the phenomena that surrounds UFO'S and aliens is spiritualistic in nature. That's because that's the way they were created. After they fell, they were subject to die in the metaphysical bodies and then become demons or disembodied spirits. A spirit needs something to be contained in and angels do have some sort of spirit body, just like we will after the resurrection.

I've seen a UFO. Not up close but in sky about the size of a planet. They move around and sometimes shoot right up and down or to the side quickly and stop quickly. NH is full of UFO sightings.

DudleyDorite

Aug 7, 2018
What is the purpose of these Abductions?

The purpose of modern day abductions is that they are for an experimental interbreeding program, the production of a half-angel (alien), half-human hybrid. Some abductees have said, “We were told that this will allow prospective generations of aliens to better fit in with humans”.

People familiar with early abduction cases, know that often a needle was inserted into a female abductees navel and fluid extraction would take place, at the time (50’s & 60’s) this procedure which would later be known as amniocentesis was yet unknown to science. This was an attempt by fallen angels to check the human reproductive system to determine whether humans would be compatible for their breeding program. This must not have achieved the desired effect because the most recent abductions are involving direct sex.

All about aliens, demons, and giants

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
When i believe in a UFO i will understand people more psh

Aug 20, 2018
May I ask you a question, why did you choose ugly for a user name?
There's no harm in intelligently discussing a subject. The occult is open to so much mis-interpretation, though. It's better to examine a subject before wholeheartedly condemning it.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hi hungry:) As far as aliens go I have encountered any visitations that I am aware of but it is believed that they are already here and have been here for a long time. Now personally I don't know if Aliens really exist or not, I did have a dream once where I was looking at earth from outer space and saw a massive horde or alien spaceships heading to earth and suddenly i was on earth and saw one of them crash land close by and as soon as that happened i had this intense sense of knowing that the rapture was to happen any second but even that wasn't enough to make me believe or not believe in them.

I mean I do find it kind of hard to believe that God created this huge vast universe will million upon billions of galaxies in it and we are the only planet with intelligent life. But at the same time I know that many think aliens are actually demons in disguise, now personally I require actual evidence to really believe that but
I also wouldn't put it past the enemy to do so.