Has Anyone Been Visited?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
There can only be 1. >€

All others are haters tormentors from the past . ‘They’ are hanging on for life.

Oct 7, 2018
excersize, eat healthy, use your brain power for good... and fear NO evil.... ✌️

Oct 7, 2018
Occult….
Of, relating to, or dealing with supernatural influences, agencies, or phenomena.

The bible if full of the supernatural. There's a spirit world and dealing with it is the right thing to do. That's why we struggle against principalities and powers. It's best to deal with it and learn about it, especially if one experiences things like what Hungry did.
Disciples, and those called to discipleship are persecuted in this day and age, in a free country it’s a spiritual battle. I believe to obtain knowledge... and discernment is an exceptional tool to move forward with life, faith and love. I always use science and the bible to back up anything I may learn that seems “occult related” ✌️ And remember perfect love drives out all fear... that which is Jesus.

Oct 7, 2018
Can I also add that the spirit of deception is on the move... vulnerable targets should seek the word of God

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
There are intelligent beings out there. I have had proof of it. Exactly who and what they are is anyone's guess or belief
We all put labels on them but really no one knows for certain

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I saw a documentary about encounters with Monsters living in Sewers and Wild Men roaming woods in Tennessee.
How authentic are these reports? Are they the result of Drug Taking Booze or a way of getting cash from TV Channels
Has anyone on site seen or know anyone who has seen one of these creatures or something similar?

Jackie55

Jun 5, 2017
Aliens have never been confirmed by science. Mankind has been listening into deep space for years trying to hear aliens, but all they hear is silence. Aliens don't exist. I don't believe they do. As far as I'm concerned, our earth is the only planet that has intelligent life on it. God made our planet unique in that it is the only one that can support life.

Jackie55

Jun 5, 2017
By "intelligent beings", tanakh, I am just going to assume you mean demons and angels, since aliens are not real.

Feb 28, 2016
There are intelligent beings out there. I have had proof of it. Exactly who and what they are is anyone's guess or belief
We all put labels on them but really no one knows for certain
===================================================================

Hub and DO know for 'certain' tanakh - accept this as you will...

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
By "intelligent beings", tanakh, I am just going to assume you mean demons and angels, since aliens are not real.
What we call Demons and Angels could just as well be called aliens. They certainly are not Human. Apart from that the none existence of aliens in line with popular belief about them is just your opinion. I happen to believe that there are many things of which God has not revealed to us in the Bible I believe that there exists other dimensions that are inhabited and they are the source of the many sightings that people have experienced. I'm not dogmatic in my opinion about these things.

Feb 28, 2016
Who are Hub and Do?
==========================================================
really Tan, how could you miss the 'Hub and 'I'??? by my mis-spelling/take???
and of course, we certainly know what the so called 'aliens really ARE!!!
:):) - after a certain age of growing up in Christ, as you well know, He gives/shares a
certain amount of Holy discernment in order for us to grow and be able to keep-up,
in order to help our brothers and sisters in His Holy Name...

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
==========================================================
really Tan, how could you miss the 'Hub and 'I'??? by my mis-spelling/take???
and of course, we certainly know what the so called 'aliens really ARE!!!
:):) - after a certain age of growing up in Christ, as you well know, He gives/shares a
certain amount of Holy discernment in order for us to grow and be able to keep-up,
in order to help our brothers and sisters in His Holy Name...
Quite right oldethennew, when we have walked with the Lord long enough we will discern the visible and invisible world around us. There are spirits: angels and demons. The demons try to direct things in a confusing picture to leave humans wondering. There are no human spirits roaming the earth. An angel sighting we will recognize or be informed of. Any alien sighting will be only a demon. Fortunately there are more good spirits than evil spirits. :cool:

Feb 28, 2016
Quite right oldethennew, when we have walked with the Lord long enough we will discern the visible and invisible world around us. There are spirits: angels and demons. The demons try to direct things in a confusing picture to leave humans wondering. There are no human spirits roaming the earth. An angel sighting we will recognize or be informed of. Any alien sighting will be only a demon. Fortunately there are more good spirits than evil spirits. :cool:
===========================================================

your wisdom is quite 'comforting'!!! :):)-hugs...

Dec 12, 2013
I had a unique experience while living in Milan/Alamogordo area of New Mexico in 1971 that so shook me as a child that for 6 months after every morning my mother would find me sleeping in a different hiding spot.........and to this day, some 47 years later remember it like it just happened yesterday.......note....it is not that far to area 51 from where I lived HAHAH