V
Vigil
Guest
Has anyone heard of Russ Dizdarr? or the youtube channel "The scariest movie ever."
He (Russ) mostly speaks on global elitism and how it relates to end time's agenda/ the NWO/Etc. I believe he has appeared with tom horn before. I find him very very interesting since he is coming from an ex-new age background and adds an interesting perspective in how he interprets the mechanics of how the enemy operates as well as how God's ways interact with those mechanics. He is also a claimed deliverance minister.
KJ Osbourne runs a channel called "the scariest movie ever" where he breaks down pop culture phenomena and events and reveals them as having pagan roots and relating to old sorcery. Both these men are Christians and I think they have a lot of solid things to say and worth listening too.
Though this is barely worth mentioning there is one other person named "Mark Dice" he has decent information a lot of the time, but he is a false christian imo and likes to demonize and insult people for disagreeing with him and I also think he does what he does for recognition and money.
He (Russ) mostly speaks on global elitism and how it relates to end time's agenda/ the NWO/Etc. I believe he has appeared with tom horn before. I find him very very interesting since he is coming from an ex-new age background and adds an interesting perspective in how he interprets the mechanics of how the enemy operates as well as how God's ways interact with those mechanics. He is also a claimed deliverance minister.
KJ Osbourne runs a channel called "the scariest movie ever" where he breaks down pop culture phenomena and events and reveals them as having pagan roots and relating to old sorcery. Both these men are Christians and I think they have a lot of solid things to say and worth listening too.
Though this is barely worth mentioning there is one other person named "Mark Dice" he has decent information a lot of the time, but he is a false christian imo and likes to demonize and insult people for disagreeing with him and I also think he does what he does for recognition and money.