C
Is it just me, or does the moon look different from before?
Well if you see a yellow octopus dude teaching a group of kids, then yes.Is it just me, or does the moon look different from before?
Its untelling what the military is doing up there.When I used to look at the moon as a child lying on the grass, it looks different today. The craters used to give a distinct face as two eyes etc. Today only one eye remains with a huge chunk off the other eye as if something massive has collided with it. I had heard that USA had sent nuclear missiles to the moon at one stage to watch the effect? Not sure if this is true or not as I doubt it is. But certainly something has happened in the last ten years or thereabouts.
The moonwalk?Its untelling what the military is doing up there.
I thought it wasn't just me. About five years ago or thereabouts it was shimmering as if it was vibrating. It appeared blurred due to this. In order to check it wasn't just my eyes, my mum looked and she said the same. It did this for a few weeks.it has changed i think
Is it just me, or does the moon look different from before?
Is it just me, or does the moon look different from before?
hasnt been the same since i threw a rock at it![]()
It is a round. Its not a square.
Well if you are looking at the moon with your own eyes, no, but if you are looking at NASA composites or the fake moon landing, yes it's possible that the production team altered it's appearance.
They blew up the moon lander....I had heard that USA had sent nuclear missiles to the moon at one stage to watch the effect? Not sure if this is true or not...