Hate Crimes of the Day

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
1. I love how some people describe anyone they don't agree with as "ignorant". Apparently it's just inconceivable that an intelligent person could have a different opinion than them. 'Ignorant' is one of those words that the anti-christian left uses a lot. It's a word that people use to console themselves when they desperately don't want to see that they're wrong. "Oh..don't listen to him. He's just ignorant." It allows your mind to dismiss whatever is being said so you don't have to face any sort of mental crisis where you'd have to think "Wow! He makes a good point! Maybe I'm wrong about X. I need to reconsider..."

2. I already asked you where these supposed lies were. Point them out! Or are you just sitting back and letting it happen?
Thinking Black people are "oversexed", "the biggest racists", and finding how they are as "disgusting" is ignorant. You liked Jbaptist's post, that's on you... Feel free to make it about how I view it as ignorant only because I disagree. I would think everyone who accepts Christ as their Savior would disagree with that... maybe I'm wrong?

It's ignorant because you can't make blanketed statements to describe a group of people. You can defend that position all day if you'd like, but you won't find many believers of Christ joining you.

Jul 9, 2020
Thinking Black people are "oversexed", "the biggest racists", and finding how they are as "disgusting" is ignorant. You liked Jbaptist's post, that's on you... Feel free to make it about how I view it as ignorant only because I disagree. I would think everyone who accepts Christ as their Savior would disagree with that... maybe I'm wrong?

It's ignorant because you can't make blanketed statements to describe a group of people. You can defend that position all day if you'd like, but you won't find many believers of Christ joining you.
1. You accused him (and maybe me) of lying. I specifically asked you what the lies were. Now you fail to back up your accusation? You just come up with a few opinions that you find objectionable?? I asked you for the lies! Where are these lies?? If that's all you've got, then you should retract your accusation. Really. You're being completely dishonorable by doing that.

2. Yes, you are wrong. Not everyone who accepts Christ as their Savior would disagree with that.

3. You certainly can make observations about the characteristics of groups. Weren't you one of the ones saying "racists" can't be Christians? Right or wrong, you're doing the exact same thing as you're accusing others of. Does that make you ignorant? Does that make you a hypocrite?

4. Forgetting about racism for a minute, I find it interesting that two times in one post you allude to this idea that so long as others agree with you, then you are somehow safe. I would suggest you really spend some time in self analysis on that issue. I hope that your faith is stronger than the ever changing opinions of the masses. That is NOT a very solid foundation to rest your faith on. I'd like to see you get to the point where you believe in X for whatever reason, and it doesn't matter who agrees or disagrees.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
1. You accused him (and maybe me) of lying. I specifically asked you what the lies were. Now you fail to back up your accusation? You just come up with a few opinions that you find objectionable?? I asked you for the lies! Where are these lies?? If that's all you've got, then you should retract your accusation. Really. You're being completely dishonorable by doing that.

2. Yes, you are wrong. Not everyone who accepts Christ as their Savior would disagree with that.

3. You certainly can make observations about the characteristics of groups. Weren't you one of the ones saying "racists" can't be Christians? Right or wrong, you're doing the exact same thing as you're accusing others of. Does that make you ignorant? Does that make you a hypocrite?

4. Forgetting about racism for a minute, I find it interesting that two times in one post you allude to this idea that so long as others agree with you, then you are somehow safe. I would suggest you really spend some time in self analysis on that issue. I hope that your faith is stronger than the ever changing opinions of the masses. That is NOT a very solid foundation to rest your faith on. I'd like to see you get to the point where you believe in X for whatever reason, and it doesn't matter who agrees or disagrees.
My goal isn't to strip you or anyone else of their "Christianhood", as your walk is between you and God. However, it's not true that "Blacks are the biggest racists", or that they are "disgusting", or that they are "oversexed" in a blanketed scenario. Yes, there are some Black people who are those things, but they aren't representative of the the entire group as a whole... Just as Westboro Baptist church isn't representative of Christians in a blanketed scenario. You're stuck on the word "lie" in reference to my saying Satan uses lies and hate to convince man to follow him. It's a heart issue, not a semantics issue.

Also, here is what I actually said:
I would be hesitant to call someone a Christian who is clearly prejudice against a particular group of people based off skin color, but so we are clear on who we are talking about, I am referencing those who identify as Christian. It's why I put the word in quotes.
You can twist what I said all you want, but I wasn't making blanketed statements about Christians... I said my personal apprehension/hesitation in calling them Christian, but referenced to anyone who claims to be Christian. I don't have the authority to strip them of their "Christianhood". It's between them and God. I even said you won't have many people joining you, implying that there will be some people who claim to be Christian and are clearly in agreement with you about Blacks. Nice try though.

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
This is suppose to be a Christian sight but I can't tell.
No matter what forum you go into someone is being mean, nasty and vile. I can speak from my own experience here. All I see is hatred toward black people and if a wrong is done to one it's always an excuse of why they deserved it. Yes freedom of speech but what does the word of God say about the words that proceed out of your mouth.

ALL RACES and Ethnicities have drug addicts, alcoholics, thieves, murderers and racists, bigots, liars, rapists etc. It's not just the black race. All races have good people ALL. Yes even black people. All races have their problems. Always speaking about God but lacking his fruits of the spirit. Fork tongued.

If I didn't know Jesus there are not many here that I would listen to tell me about him that's for sure and it is getting worse here. I'm sure that I am not the only one who has noticed. Some of you are just hard hearted. That previous post was the worse posting about black people that I have seen here and I've seen some awful ones posted.

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
I don't even know why I keep trying to stay here. I'm sure some rude comments will be coming my way as usual. It's okay though.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
I don't even know why I keep trying to stay here. I'm sure some rude comments will be coming my way as usual. It's okay though.
I feel you, sister. I have learned that holding opinions contrary to some of the members here can make them attack you quite viciously. That’s why I’m hardly ever posting nothing anymore. All the nasty comments are wearing me out. It’s strange how they also have to keep repeating how Christian they are...

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
For some reason, hate crimes against Asians are now taking front page in National News.
It is not for "some reason" but because of a very specific Leftist agenda to not only keep the pot boiling, but to cause it to overflow. And the term "Asian" is another red flag, since there are at least 50 countries in Asia. So which Asians are we talking about?

You will notice that when there are black criminals involved in any crime which is reported, their race is never mentioned by the media. But all recent crimes are being attributed to so-called "White Supremacists" (whether true or not). Since there is absolutely no accountability and no penalties for media lies, they just go on and on and on with their propaganda and lies. Christians should BOYCOTT all mainstream and social media.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017