That feeling you have right there is how you make the Lord feel but he knows you and you may pull away from you he has you held fast to him.I hate women! I hate life!.......it gets better. Ya sure it does. Sorry maybe for some, but not all. I want revenge
I hate women! I hate life!.......it gets better. Ya sure it does. Sorry maybe for some, but not all. I want revenge
What!? Definitely not fond of Barack Hussein obama
Well that surely makes you proud of Obama wanting to let woman into the mens restroom huh?
Ok, YOU get to buy me a NEW KEYBOARD!
Di'sins full of coffee now.............
I hate women! I hate life!.......it gets better. Ya sure it does. Sorry maybe for some, but not all. I want revenge
Well if it comes off as trolling sorry, you took it that way, not my problem. My attitude is is based on many reasons. If people don't like it don't comment. The reason that it doesn't get better, isn't cause of my attitude. It's cause of media, radio, movies, shows, women, society and life in general. If someone has something against it, that's their problem, not mine. I've explained why I feel this way many times. Doesn't do any good, cause the issue, is still there.