Hated by the world!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mybrokenlessthenthree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mybrokenlessthenthree

Guest
In john chapter 15 it says this, "If In the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. [SUP]19 [/SUP]If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. [SUP]20 [/SUP]Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’[SUP][b][/SUP] If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. [SUP]21 [/SUP]They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me.

And I thought about this, comment opinions or thoughts...

'I gave it all for the sake of the ones that I loved more than anything.
Day after day, night after night, I saw them shining bright.
I gave it all for a scene and a dream that I still believe in.
I saw them rising up, and then they said it was not enough.

Everything I'd come to love had turned against me.
In a moment, I'd been made into the enemy.
The enemy of those that claimed that they were with me.
I'd been cast out of the place I once belonged.

Hated by the world, betrayed and abandoned.
Hated by the world; all alone, I was standing there,
Hated by the world, rejected.
Hated by the world, I lost it all.
Hated by the world.

I gave it all for the sake of the ones that I loved more than anything.
Day after day, night after night, I saw them shining bright.
I gave it all for a scene and a dream that I still believe in.
I saw them rising up, and then they said it was not enough.
Slander turned their hearts against me.
O, how quickly lies become the "truth."!

Broken and betrayed, bleeding heart on display;
With no one left to listen, and nothing left to say.
Broken and betrayed, bleeding heart on display;
With no one left to listen, and nothing left to say.

Everything I'd come to love had turned against me.
In a moment, I'd been made into the enemy.
The enemy of those that claimed that they were with me.
I'd been cast out of the place I once belonged.

What I'd thought was unbreakable is lying broken at my feet.
I haven't given up on you, even if you gave up on me.
What I'd thought was unbreakable is lying broken at my feet.
I haven't given up on you, even if you gave up on me.
What I'd thought was unbreakable is lying broken at my feet.
I haven't given up on you, even if you gave up on me.
I will always stand for you, even if I stand alone.
I will always stand for you, even if I stand alone. '

A guy who was being attacked by the world, wrote this.
 
This helped me much more than you know. Thank you for posting it.